O-rings for for 1:1 Infinite KFL+ V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
Just recieved my Infinite kayfun from focalecig but am missing the chimney mini orings.... So im thinking of just buying few dozens or whatever of all the oring that this kayfun uses. I'm assuming its only 2 sizes? The mini chimney ones and the larger one around the threads. My question is which ones fit and where to get. A cheap reliable vendor to order alot from would be great! thanks.

Rattlin Steele

May 13, 2014
Florida
I've used and like "The O-Ring Store". I find their site easy to navigate and they have a good selection. Very pleased with their shipping and packaging. $5.00 flat shipping fee may seem a little high for a smaller purchase, but I haven't used anyone else to compare.

Just received some o-rings from them today, but for an EHPRO Kayfun Lite Plus V2, so I don't know if I can help you. For the EHPRO, the main body o-rings (4 needed) are 1 mm (Cross Section / Thickness) X 18 mm (Inside Diameter) although 17.5 or even 17 will work. Wouldn't go smaller.

The fill screw o-ring is 1.2 mm X 2 mm, although 1 mm X 2 mm appears to work fine (I'm using it now). The fill screw is actually 2.5 mm on the threaded region so 2 mm will stretch a little when putting it on. 1.2 mm X 2 mm may be hard to find however. Next time I order I'm going to try the 1.2 X 1.8 mm. I have the 1.2 X 2.5 mm and it's a little sloppy.

Did not size the two drip tip o-rings.

The o-ring embedded inside the outer top cap which fits around the chimney top cap appears to be 1.5 mm X 4.5 mm, but that's based on measuring the replacement o-ring that came with the kit as I haven't attempted to change that one yet.

I'm fairly confident that the o-ring material that came with the original is simply nitrile Buna-N 70. That is also what I purchased and it appears identical.

Looking at ads for the infinite, it appears you have extra parts that allow you to assemble a shorter tank. I don't have that option so can't help you there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread