Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
So what's vaping and bike riding have to do with one another. Technically nothing. But I wanted to share a little something with you guys.

So Vanessa's been saying that we need to get back in shape and start being more active. So earlier I suggested to Vanessa that we should drive up to her parent's house and take a couple of her bikes and ride back to my house. It's about a 6 mile ride (I just Google mapped it :D). I was a little nervous because I hadn't done much physical activity since last year so this would be a test... And how'd I do?

At first it was difficult. They say you don't ever forget how to ride a bike..well you definitely have to "read up" on it again. But once I got going I quickly realized something.

I could breathe.

It's funny thinking about it now but I remember during track practice I'd hate running because I couldn't breathe from smoking. Being able to at least bike over 5 miles at an good pace tonight was pretty special for me. And of course I was glad to have my side kick next to me! Thank you vaping and V4L for letting me get back to stuff I've missed for so long!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
Awesome news bham! I used to mountain bike weekly and stopped years ago... Last summer, due to having switched over a year I bought myself a new bike as a present (front and back shocks, disc brakes, and a cool as heck blue color scheme :)).

There's just something about biking, especially on trails/away from cars, that appeals to me like nothing else.

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread