o0O~~~Smoky Atty~~~O0o

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleBobble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Louisiana, USA
Sorry for two threads, but there is another issue that concerns me. I will keep this post short...

Recently I went out and bought some glycerin to make something to vape on while I wait for my ejuice. Following a thread I read on ECF, I did 90% glycerin, 8% water, 2% tasty puff (flavoring). I put the homemade juice in a used 'prefilled cart', and stuck it to my manual battery/atty. The concoction worked, as I was blowing huge clouds of vape in no time;)

The Problem: I don't know if this is so much a problem as it is a concern of mine. I slapped a blank (complete blank, with no inner cart) on my manual battery after using the homemade stuff and the atty on it's own way producing enough vape for me to blow out *huge* clouds. Well, I continued to puff on the atty for about 15-20min, taking probably 30 hits (literally), and I was still blowing out a considerable amount of vape. What gives? Did I flood the damn thing? I tried blowing the atty out, and only got a very minimal amount of liquid. Afterwards... it still produces vape. Now it's at the point where if I hit it 5 times in a minute it will stop vaping, but if I let it rest for 3min, the thing will give a nice thick hit, wtf? What's going on? And more importantly, is it something I should be concerned over? I don't want to lose an atty or battery. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

-BubbleBobble

PS So much for the quick post, ah well.. I like to give a lot of detail so I can be best understood. Thanks guys. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread