O2 Vapor - Opened the door for better vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfBrad12

Verified Member
Like most new vapers, I started my journey with 808-threaded, "analog-style" e-cigs. UNLIKE most vapers on these pages, I never felt the need to move into more advanced hardware. Whether it's because of the alleged dangers of mods, their costs, or just a need to keep this habit simple to maintain, I have continued with all different brands of 808s, and have loved every minute.

Recently, companies like V4L and Smokeless Image began selling monster, eGo-styled batteries with tremendous boosts in duration and performance over the little 808s. I browsed, but never bought, mostly because my collection of batteries was already too large, and costs were (once again) too high for me to buy in.

O2 Vapor, a seemingly new company out of New Jersey, pushed me over the edge when they offered 650 and 900 mAH battery/passthrough combos (the Infinity series) at WELL below the cost of their peers. To sweeten the deal, they were running a deep discount promotion on those very batteries when I stumbled on their page. I bought a 900 for a mere $11 (after discounts), alongside a few clearos for a respectable $6 a piece. The shipping was also free (after a certain cost) and isn't bad in the slightest, even if you don't meet that total.

From the time I ordered to the time I opened the box, a mere 36 hours had elapsed. The shipping and packing was beyond impressive, as the company seems to have spent a lot of money on quality package design and branding. After giving it a try, I decided to send off a few thanks and questions to their team. Within an hour, I had all the answers I needed, from a very friendly customer service rep.

This isn't a product review thread, but I have to say, the device itself is flawless. Taking just three hours to charge, I actually used it consistently for nearly two days before I noticed a slight drop in performance. I hooked it up via USB, charged while vaping, and was back in business in no time. Likewise, the clearos are the best I've seen. No leaks, no burnt taste, and the best pure liquid flavor I've had yet in a clearo.

Now, just a few days later, my wife has more or less stolen my Infinity, so I ordered another, using the same deep discount code. I expect it any minute now.

I may never give up my little e-cigs, nor will I likely ever spend $300 on a huge complicated mod. But, thanks to O2 Vapor and their top-to-bottom impressive products and services, I've broadened my horizons enough to see what everyone else is raving about. Cheers to Vulcan and the O2 Vapor crew - you have a permanent customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread