Oba Oba, 7 leaves and oRYental 4. has anyone tried it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
i tried a few drops of the hopscotch but didn't quite grab it yet. im digging the oba oba!! its sweet and yummy! maybe vanilla caramel slightly coconut cream? me likes it!!! or maybe i didn't clean my atty b4 moving to obaoba? :lol:

I bought a 10 ml. oba oba, but haven't opened it yet. Did you let yours sit for a few days before trying it?

croman67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
Oregon
I also got the Oba Oba and just had to try a few drops when it first came. It was really GOOD. I didn't allow myself to keep vaping it though, wanted it to have time to relax. lol

I have a lot of work to do this weekend at home on the computer, so I'll be breaking that one out for sure. It should be awesome by then!

:)

Bradyo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
FLORI-DUHH
I Have tried oba-oba damn good vape from the mailbox into my 5volt saber.I didn't let mine sit at all but if it does get better this will be on of my go too's...I also am digging max-boro it kinda has a black licorice thing goin on in it not too much though because i really don't dig black licorice i know i suck at spelling...I just had too add that and if you haven't tried there Hypnotic-mist that's a must try Kinda Cream-sodaish yummy and these are rite out of the mail-box no setting up!!I AM TO IMPATIENT to wait so i just give it a little time if i dont like them at first than i will let them sit...and vape again than if i don't like them after that off they go;0)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
i got them in today. but haven't tried yet. they do smell great!! specially the oRYental 4! did the italians figured out the chinese recipe for the old and good ry4?

Ooooohhhh....I really, really hope that is what they did! Please let us know after you vape it what you think.....thanks!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Pokey, I got a PM from misterD and he said that is it!!!

Oh and Pokey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!!

Many thank you's, Salem, it was a GREAT Birthday!

Now that you/misterD have confirmed the oRYental4 for me, I will be breaking my "No More Juice" oath....again. I don't even know why I keep trying to fool myself...LOL

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
what i think to me would be very close to RY4 old dekang recipe would be adding some tobacco to hopscotch. not sure which tobacco to go with, i haven't tried yet the oRYental4. one should mix it at 2-3% only? thats like 1 drop flavor for every 30 total recipe. :confused:
do i have to let it sit?
sorry if i lead to any misunderstanding :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread