Not open for further replies.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Hot mic !!
Obama caught on a hot mic Monday telling a fellow attendee
at the United Nations that he quit smoking.

"I haven't had a cigarette in probably six years.
That's because I'm scared of my wife."
1-BigGrin.png

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
I strongly believe that although he may not be lighting up, he's sure getting his nic fix. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Oval Office when he's putting on a clean shirt. Wouldn't be surprised if his torso is plastered with nic patches. Definitely hope he's not using Chantix...
You're not suggesting Chantix isn't safe ??
It's FDA Approved ... don't ya know.
:p

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I seem to remember not long ago the media making a big fuss over him trying to sneak a piece of nic gum.
because heaven forbid our president be anything less than human.....

but it was ok for former presidents to smoke stogies in public even though smoking was deemed bad and the president is supposed to be the highest role model for our children.

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
You guys know that him being the chairman in the U.N. is against the United States Constitution.

Section 9 of the Constitution says:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
You're not suggesting Chantix isn't safe ??
It's FDA Approved ... don't ya know.
:p

LOL, let me rephrase my post: "...I definitely hope that he's not using Chantix as long as he's President!" Wouldn't want him taking a mind altering substance while he's in charge of making decisions that impact the country/world (and that includes all of us).

After his term is over, he can do whatever he wants.

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
LOL, let me rephrase my post: "...I definitely hope that he's not using Chantix as long as he's President!" Wouldn't want him taking a mind altering substance while he's in charge of making decisions that impact the country/world (and that includes all of us).

After his term is over, he can do whatever he wants.

I don't want that traitor making any decisions for the United States!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread