Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
It seems our Prez has yet to kick his analog habit; although he has cut back according to the report from his recent physical (see: Obama in excellent health, doctor says, but he should quit smoking - latimes.com), they recommend nicotine gum to help him quit. Anybody here have any better ideas? Anything at all that might possibly work better?:rolleyes:

Now, how do we get him to check out this forum and ultimately V4L? Maybe Leaford could get someone at the Chinese consulate to get him the word :)

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Theres already been at least 2 senators that have given him ecigs...it's been brought up on other threads on the forums here...
Couldn't come from the general public though..it wouldnt even make it through security, it'd be destroyed...and you'd probably get a visit from the secret service

It was just a spontaneous post, was unaware it was already covered elsewhere on the forum (not surprised however). Which senators, or a link to the other posts would be interesting if you have time to check, thanks Drozd.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
It was just a spontaneous post, was unaware it was already covered elsewhere on the forum (not surprised however). Which senators, or a link to the other posts would be interesting if you have time to check, thanks Drozd.

Oh man the first post I saw on it was right after joining..that was back novemberish..the other was a month or so ago I saw it in reading the "today's posts"...lol so that'd be a whole lot of digging to find it again...
I do vaguely remember that I believe one of them was a senator from flordia (which would make sense being that theres 2 major suppliers in flordia)...and the other was a congressman...though I don't recall which...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread