Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I am using my Zeus this week as I am determined to get acquainted with that tank. My first outings with it were not successful but I think I finally have a build in it that works well and have it wicked just right. I am enjoying it. It is not as airy as the Crius II but I got used to that in a day. We shall see how it goes. For me, Ni80 wire works better than SS - it is less springy so easier to position the coil in the Zeus.
I actually like the af in the Zeus. It's just so smooth with no turbulence. I find the Crius a bit restricted due to the amount of wick in the channels. Have a cold and not wanting to mess with my wicks too much. Much better tonight so I'll wash all of them tomorrow just in case. Going to play with wicking in Crius. Looking forward to trying out my new coils from AVS. The subjective nature of vaping never ceases to amaze me. As complex as people's taste in food and literature.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
LOL - at least it masked the symptoms.

giant-margarita.jpg

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
Finally got mine yesterday after using it for a day I am pleased with it. I am surprised that it takes a lot less power to get the same results. With my engine Nano I was at 45 joules with this only 25 with the same coil. And going through about half the juice. Flavor is good. I like it. I would recommend this. Like my opinion counts

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Finally got mine yesterday after using it for a day I am pleased with it. I am surprised that it takes a lot less power to get the same results. With my engine Nano I was at 45 joules with this only 25 with the same coil. And going through about half the juice. Flavor is good. I like it. I would recommend this. Like my opinion counts

Of course, your opinion counts. Don't be silly. I find the same to be the case. I go through less juice with the Crius II than with other tanks. I love mine. It is an airy tank and I think that makes a huge difference. I am glad you like yours!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
After having the crius II for a week I finally throw in the towel. I had to replace the loose drip tip with one from a Merlin. It drove me nuts. But I still really like the tank.
My tip was very loose as well. Took two minutes for me to ditch it.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
After having the crius II for a week I finally throw in the towel. I had to replace the loose drip tip with one from a Merlin. It drove me nuts. But I still really like the tank.

I am never happy with the dts that come on tanks - always switch them out to my preferred style.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hey guys... I am between this tank , Zeus and Ammit (single) and I am wondering, do you have any trouble wicking it? I had problems in the past with many tanks and I don't want to make the same mistake :D
I have the Crius 2 and Zeus. Flavor wise they are about equal. The Zeus has the edge on af and versatility. Crius is surprisingly trust worthy as far as leaking goes, just don't thin wicks as much as you might normally.

dangkhoa02106

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
VIET NAM
I have Crius 2 rta. I build a 24 awg ss316l single and space coil and the inside diameter is 3mm. (about 0.38 ohm).
I soft dry-burn the coil before using it but my VT75 nano always kicks me out of TC mode. But if I start to use it in power mode for a couple of days first then return to TC mode , my mod will let me stay in TC mode.
Could someone give me an advise?
This problem never happens with my Serpent mini and Aromamizer V1. I already clean all the connection parts of my mod and tighten down the post screw as hard as possible.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Yup, it is a DNA 75. I've already update to the lastest firmware for my mod. I also upload the . cvc file for my coil ( for UD SS316L wire, i download this . cvc from DNA forum)
Maybe play with tcr, not all ss wire are equal in quality or resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread