Status
Not open for further replies.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Or twisted wire*

True, twisted wire coils have got to be the spittiest. They hold pools of excess juice between the twists and exhibit the same behavior as an over saturated coil. I guess in a way they are over saturated but only in some spots. I try to wick twisted wire coils extra heavy to cut down on the spitties.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Well mine came in from FT today. No oil at all. Perfect shape. Scrubbed it up anyway with a toothbrush and warm soapy water.

Put a dual SS spaced, 3mmID in there. Velocity deck ez peazy.

Wicking was abit of a PITA. Cut the first set too short. Had to trim as I didn't want to jam the wick holes too densly.

Juiced her up through the side loader which was strange.

Prettaaay, prettaaay, pretty good vape I must say.

NO LEAKS which is why I bought it. I am very familiar with top air from all my top air RDA so all good there.

Ramping up to 50 watts now and DAYUM GOOD!

98d1b79859093db7ff7e19fc2b457f1c.jpg

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
Do you know what size the mini takes? Also, what tool does it take, same as original? I seen where someone was changing all of his rebuildables to one style and used one tool to work on them all, that would be nice to switch to if I can figure it all out. I keep breaking the fine tip screwdrivers.

I don't have a Mini, so I can't say 100%, but I'd assume the screws would be the same as the regular Engine (M2.5x3), since it's also a dual coil. Hopefully someone else can answer for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread