• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Oct 2011 - Meetup Plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Wiz

Aug 9, 2011
Colorado
Hi to all you fellow Colorado vapors. I see I missed the last meetup. Wondering if there are any plans for the next one and thought I'd start this post and hope someone decides to pick up the ball and get something going for the 8th or 15th of October maybe? Or?

As an into, My name is Chris. I live in Lakewood. I had stopped smoking using Ecigs for 4 months, hit a bad trigger and then went back to smoking. I'm now back on Ecigs and quit smoking once again. I'm not having any problems making the switch and know now not to fool around with buying a pack. I have to say, I very much prefer the taste of Ecigs and am happy to be back on them.

The plan this time is to stay more active with it all.

Chris

C8se

Jul 13, 2011
Denver
I would definitely be interested in a meet-up. The weekend of the 22nd would be best for me, maybe that will serve to get the ball rolling in terms of discussing dates.

I see there are several other members in Denver, so a smaller/sooner meet-up here would be a possibility too, if anyone could suggest a good venue. The only vapers I know offline are those I've started, and I've only been at it a couple of months :)

Biohazard

Sep 1, 2011
Colorado
I had an idea for the meet. If they are okay with our shenanigans we could have a meet at The Brunswick Zone in Lone Tree just off of County Line Road. On Sundays they have a great deal, it's 9.99+tax and you get
-Unlimited Bowling
-Unlimited Billiards
-Unlimited Laser Tag
-5$ for the Arcade
I figure we can get a couple or a few lanes and have some beers and snacks and bowl our fingers off. I will send an e-mail tonight to Brunswick to see what their stance on vaporizers inside their establishment is because it would be a sad day if we were having a vape-meet and were restricted from vapeing. I will post back here as soon as I get a reply!

Last edited:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
I would also be interested in attending a meeting this month. Is anyone in charge of it? Or does someone need to step up and set a meeting time and place up? I just found out about vaping 6 weeks ago and have been tobacco/smoke free for 5 weeks!!! woo hoo! Looking forward to meeting others who enjoy vaping.

Nobody is "in charge". While it's true that certain people have been responsible for the last 3 meetups, that's not to say that nobody else can set something up. I say, the more the merrier -- just don't step on someone else's toes, i.e. schedule competing meetups.

ETA: See also http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...enthusiasts/210537-check-us-out-facebook.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread