• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

October meet and Vape OCT 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember---I'm old now--and will exploit that at every turn...

Privilege of age and all that
regards
fono
HEY! I strongly resemble that remark!! :banana:
Got you two guys on the list (Waffle and fono) for Friday night. Awesome!!! :banana:
(I'll get tired of the little yellow dude eventually...not!)

I am able to borrow a car so I can go Friday as well. I was wondering if anyone wanted to car pool. I can drive my daughter's Geo Metro which will hold 3 passengers. I would also be willing (and would perfer) to pay someone $5 for gas if they would take me. I live off of 95 on the corner of Rainbow and Washington. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I'm glad to hear that Fono!
My woody went to someone in need, as hard as it was to let it go, its off saving a life right now.

I didn't have too much heartache, I was holding out for a feeder woody, I knew you'd come through for me!

I will look forward to seeing the new brainchild. Really really really jacked up to see one of these guys.

If anyone doesn't know, I must have kissed Fono's ... for weeks in PMs about how much I love his woodworking. I'm broke as a joke right now but will find a way to get the cashola to get one of these.

And if you don't own a woody.. they are really really nice pieces of work...

EDIT: Are these being sold somwhere, or is this pre-production? Didn't see em on Drews site.

EDIT EDIT: Oh nvm I see them.. I was looking for a name like Woody2 lol.

Last edited:

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Nice,

I hope I do not disappoint--I'll be there, now if you could bring your own 510 adapted or just plain attys, we wouldn't have to do the alcohol wipe thing...LR306s are really a treat on the Phidias.

Plus if anyone has any of those little RCR123 3v bats, I'd be interested in seeing how my Phidias does at 6v....never tried that...

I'm excited to actually meet some real live Vegas Vapers...

See you all then

Best Regards
fo

OMG! Our Fono makes THE woodies???
I'm verklempt...fainting....hot flashes....swooning.
And Fono, you sweet, wonderful, awesome specimen of man, you are bringing some samples of your heavenly, glorious, awe-inspiring work to show us???:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
So what will everyone be vaping at this little shindig?

After I found out about Fono's new woody (what happens in Vegas...)
I dusted off one of my other box-feeders and have been back to LR510s today... thats probably what I'll bring. Been getting burnt out on reassembling my GGTAFS everytime I burn out a cart.

Since I'm out of FreedomSmoke's RY4/5 I've moved back to my old standby of TV Peanut butter and honey.

Art's bringing his Mako. I'm bringing my...ah...decisions, decisions...
I'll just bring 'em all. Also have some kits, parts and juice if anybody needs anything. If you can PM me ahead of time with a specific wish list, I'll take a look. This is not an 'I am filthy rich and so you may have this' offer (oh, how I wish it could be) - but more like - 'Whatever you can afford...'
And I will bring the alcohol...not the drinking kind, guys...the 'let's not swap germs' kind...;)
I'm getting so excited! :banana: boogie

Now that I know it is okay, I will also be bringing some stuff - mostly new and unopened juices. I cannot afford to give them away, but hopefully I can trade them or make a little cash so I can buy the juices I now know I like. I am really excited about this meet and greet - I have yet to met another vapor. I asked a million questions on forums when I started in July, but it would be so nice to talk face to face and actually see other types of e-cigs.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Monthly meet and greet was a blast this weekend, Thanks to everyone that attended.

I think we will have some pics soon, thanks to Cate for being Vegas Vapers official den mother... even though she didn't let us rent a stripper pole, at least the Hooters girls provided some entertainment.

Fono showed up with a brand new basket of baby woodies, and I think a good portion of them found new homes. Mine is here next to me as we speak. So for all those out there that didn't get a set of that batch... all I can say is "Neener neener!" its good to be a Vegas Vaper.

All in all I'd say it was a good meet, everyone at least went home with a new toy or some juice.... And my Baroness little Chuck went to a good home.... I'll miss her *sniff*

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Yes it was a good meet and next time will be even better good to meet some and good to see everyone else again, and the baroness has a good home right next to me and she will have a new freind from fono soon.

Her cleavage is almost hypnotic, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread