The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

October Meeting

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by heymichael, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. heymichael

heymichael Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ok guys, I'm just finalizing the details. Looks like we'll have food, drinks and 4 lanes to bowl on for the next meeting. Should know more tomorrow.:ohmy:

2. Tampa2

Tampa2 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    Would that be bowling for Vapors? Lol

3. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    lol @ bowling for vapers ;)

if we can all put down our mods long enough to actually bowl ;) Looking forward though I suck at bowling :D

4. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    We'll have them put up those "Gutter Pads" for you Laurel!

5. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    You scheduling for 2nd Saturday of the month Michael?? That's our usual thing ;) Soon as we have things firmed up we can put it up on all the forums.

6. heymichael

Ok, got it confirmed. 6:00 P.M. on Saturday, October 9th at Pin-A-Rama bowling lanes, located at 5008 S. Dale Marbry, Tampa, Fl 33611. Near the intersection of Dale Mabry and Gandy Blvd. Gee, that wasn't so hard.......

7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Great job there Michael! Thanks for taking on the planning of this one, we really appreciate it. Especially Linda cuz it would have been her turn again LMAO!

Can't wait! Might do a thread with October Tampa meet in title here and at IVC & VF if you're member there too. If not, we'll cover it. Oh and when it gets closer to date you can PM "ejoker" here and give him link to the thread and ask to have thread posted in events section.

Oh and can be added to the vapersplace calendar too! Holler if you get stuck on any of that :) Looking forward!!

8. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa

Finding a good location should be easy...... for someone in your profession! Lol

9. heymichael

All depends on who you know, and who they know.....

10. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Thanks Michael! Great job. I added the meet to the vapersplace calendar and posted on IVC & VF :) Here's hoping we get a big crowd!

I'm not sure if you can go back and edit opening post of this thread and copy the meet details into it. If not you could make a thread with Tampa Meetup & October in the title. We might get lucky and have a few more new locals find us :)

11. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  12. heymichael

Your wish is my command

13. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Big thanks to ya Michael! This place looks like it will be really easy for me to find! ;)

14. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    HeyMichael, If you do bowl, will you try to keep your mind out of the gutter?

15. heymichael

My mind is a total blank. Last time I went for a brain scan, they couldn't find anything

16. Tampa2

Feb 20, 2010
    Tampa
    They didn't even bother with a scan on mine. Dr. said he could see I didn't have a brain after I told him I had been married 3 times. After some thought, I agreed! Looks like you are going to have some visitors from Polk County at your Bowling Gig. Call me and I will send some new flavors for you guys to try! Maybe you could compare our Pina-Colada to the real one behind the Bar. After about the 10th one you could probably declare a draw!

17. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Just two weeks away...yay!

18. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Are we there yet? lol

19. greyeyes

greyeyes Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2009
    Florida
    Something's come up and I won't be able to make it next weekend. Hope y'all have a great time and have fun bowling! :)

20. SudokuGal

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Nooooooooooooo Deb.

Just a week away. Michael, someone on another forum asked me how much the bowling costs...any idea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.