OctoCoil Mod, Most Ridiculous thing ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo0m5l4ng

Oct 22, 2014
Tennessee
So today I was looking over ebay for a freakshow rda, and a recommended item popped up that had me rolling. I nearly bought it as a novelty but then I saw the price :blink:. It was called the Hells Gate Dual Atty Box mod. This thing fires 2 attys simultaneously and pipes the airflow to a single point so you vape on both at the same time. It also seems comes with quad coil optimized attys.

Hells Gate Dual Atty Mechanical Aluminum Box Mod Dual 18650 Parallel Battery | eBay

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Here is the Early Forerunner of that Mod on e-Bay.

DCE2_1.jpg

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I want to see a quad 26650 box with quad atty,GPS, facebook,camera, and puff counter so it updates my facebook to where➕ how many vapes I've taken! Then followed with a selfie while vaping! I'd be all over that preorder!!!!! #vapelyfe

It should also have a Built In Kindle App.

Because I like to Vape when I read. And Versa Visa.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
It should also have a Built In Kindle App.

Because I like to Vape when I read. And Versa Visa.

And lasers. Lasers that go pew pew pew, but can also project a light show or holograms into your vapor cloud. Maybe project your ebook in the expelled ejuice with lasers.

Did I mention that lasers would be cool?

Bo0m5l4ng

Oct 22, 2014
Tennessee
Now all one needs is two mouths :facepalm:

The mod itself doesn't PIPE anything and a change of RDA's would result in (2) Drip tips.

Looks like the seller pulled it cause no one was buying it or something, but it did have a chuff enuff style univeral drip cap included which did connect together both of the atty's and pipe it to a single point.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And lasers. Lasers that go pew pew pew, but can also project a light show or holograms into your vapor cloud. Maybe project your ebook in the expelled ejuice with lasers.

Did I mention that lasers would be cool?

As long as they are Green Lasers.

Red Lasers are so 2000. If you Know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread