Status
Not open for further replies.

WheredUfindThis

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Apple Valley, MN
Anyone else tried these? I am really enjoying mine on the Provari. It is a crazy cheap($7-9) rebuildable dripper but they sell out really fast. I picked up a silver and a black one to try out. The black one looks amazing on my silver Provari but unfortunately I do not have that one with me right now so you will just have to look at my slightly less appealing silver one. At first glance, it appears that the air hole would allow for easy leaks but this is not the case. The exterior air hole uses the space between the o-rings on the atty base as a route for the air to channel through to a hole in the side of the base. The hole in the side of the base between the o-rings then routes the air flow in and up under the coil. The body of the atomizer slides onto the base over two o-rings, no threads. I typically keep mine set up so that the exterior air hole is opposite of the interior air hole to avoid leaks when I flood the atty. Used these things all weekend, flooded them several times, and never got any leaks. I am running this one with a dual silica long wick wrapped together in a mock dual coil set up running 3.4v at 1.2ohms. Wicks are upturned and fanned out to make dripping super easy, the wicks catch the juice no matter how you drop it in. Depending on your wick setup you can hold a fair bit of juice in these considering the style. I was vaping a single wick setup on a 2hour drive basically constantly and only had to juice it up half way through, which then got me the rest of the way home. Great flavor and tons of vapor! I am brand new to the Provari and this atty and have only built 2 or 3 coils so please be easy on me if I am making any mistakes here. I would love to see how you set up your wick and coils in these if you've got em!

Word of warning: I was extremely anxious to try these and burnt the crap out of a stock wick trying this on a freshly charged ego.

Pros:
Super cheap, sturdy, easy to fill, easy to rebuild(no tools), no threads, looks great on a Provari

Cons:
Fit and finish could be slightly better, but for $8 I'm not complaining. Not extremely pocket friendly as you could fairly easily pop the body off in your pocket if you aren't careful.

PHOTOS!
179697d1361206731-octopus-rda-vs-provari-img_20130218_103415oct1.jpg

179698d1361206734-octopus-rda-vs-provari-img_20130218_103549oct2.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Gotvapes and madvapes has these and always out of stock ! I have both the black and silver. We have come a long way in the ecig world. Buy two of these and you'll never need another atty again. I use one as a juice taster for new juices and another when I'm dripping. I make like 10 coils ahead of time at different ohms and replace the, weekly. It's as easy as pissing in the dishwasher. Love them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread