Status
Not open for further replies.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I don't really like actual hopscotch much. I'm vaping some right now, and it doesn't taste that amazing. But I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! I don't understand this at all!
I feel like a satiated stoner with a bag of Doritos. Not hungry but nom nom nomming away. It doesn't make any sense!

I'm getting 120ml 2xflavor next order.
:vapor:

MadHatter

Sic itur ad astra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2010
Waco, Texas
I don't really like actual hopscotch much. I'm vaping some right now, and it doesn't taste that amazing. But I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! I don't understand this at all!
I feel like a satiated stoner with a bag of Doritos. Not hungry but nom nom nomming away. It doesn't make any sense!

I'm getting 120ml 2xflavor next order.
:vapor:

Lol. I love the flavor of hopscotch, so just imagine how hard it is for me to put it down.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
To me, Hopscotch tastes like a light butterscotch, with maybe a hint of caramel.

It's definitely a light flavor, which is why I get it with an extra flavor shot. It doesn't give you a big butterscotch wallop, like a Werther's candy or something. But, it is really, really tasty, and it's on my short list of all-day juices.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
What exactly does Hopscotch taste like? I want to try it, but I read a review that said it tastes more like marshmallow (not a huge fan of marshmallow). That seems odd. I'm hoping that it tastes like butterscotch/caramel. What do you guys think it tastes like? Thanks!

Not to hijack the hopscotch thread, but if you are looking for the butterscotch/caramel thing....go for the butterfinger...it has more flavor than the hopscotch......

now with that done....the hopscotch is a very light flavor with an odd thing going on that makes it hard to put down....I cannot even explain the oddness that occurs in your mouth, but I will definitely get it with double flavor next time:)

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
A Hopscotch Cookie is Peanut Butter, Marshmellow, and Butterscotch

What exactly does Hopscotch taste like? I want to try it, but I read a review that said it tastes more like marshmallow (not a huge fan of marshmallow). That seems odd. I'm hoping that it tastes like butterscotch/caramel. What do you guys think it tastes like? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread