Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Thanks guys, thanks for the help.

The plastic piece screws in the metal one like 2mm then it stops, I have checked both pieces and there are not burrs or rought spots on them, the threads look fine in both parts.

On the slotted side of the metal piece, it screws a little more.

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Will try with WD-40 at home, if it does not work (I hope it does :) ), maybe the screwing unscrewing thing Imeo told us to do to get the Stealth ring screwed in the ss Stealth cap. The problem is that there is not much grip surface on the plastic piece (I already have some blisters on fingers) :(

There are not sings of cross-threading the plastic piece.

I could use a screwdriver to screw it in, the problem is to get it un unscrewed.

gredie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
GG, Austria
I had the same issues at the first attempt and solved it like SAX and Serpent like screwing/unscrewing the plastic carefully on both ends of the metal part until it screwed in smooth.
Using WD-40 will cause a very good clean of all parts afterwards because i would imagine it doesn't taste well and WD40 may be unhealthy.

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
What I tend to do when parts stick is don the green rubber grip gloves I get from work and it works every time and you'll get no blisters that way ;)

The tube that goes on my battery connector is always very tight and I can never grip it enough to unscrew it even though it's coated in vaseline but the grip gloves work perfect.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I bought a pair of "gardener" gloves I found at a nearby store (the green part is made of rubber).

The insulator now screw in the slotted side of the atomizer insert...

...still working on the other side.

11lk6y0.jpg

t man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
vermont
I bought a pair of "gardener" gloves I found at a nearby store (the green part is made of rubber).

Screwing it into the slotted atomizer side will work sort of like a Die and help clean the threads on the plastic insert.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México

Screwing it into the slotted atomizer side will work sort of like a Die and help clean the threads on the plastic insert.

Yes I noticed that, when screwing into the slotted side, there were some micro plastic particles product of the threads cleaning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread