The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

ODY V1 to V2 UPGRADES @ COV NOW!!! HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

Discussion in 'The GG' started by MrKrinkle, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    The title says it all hurry hurry... they are not pre-made rebuildable sections... you will need to buy each piece but it comes out to the same price... you will also need to provide your own o-rings... the new top cap nuts are also available... not sure if the shorty mouthpiece is the new longer version you will need to check with Bruce first.... good luck and god speed...

PRE-MADE WIRES & WICK are also available for the coil challenged...

2. Jiggity-J

Jiggity-J Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    Long Beach, Ca
    I just got a v2 ceramic, v2 ceramic holder and of course the new wick. That's all I should need to perform as a v2, right? I missed out on the v1 ceramics, gave this a shot. The Pen works great for me, so I hope these parts enhance the Odys. I also missed out on some premade wires. Just tried them out about an hour ago and they're perfect! Nice long coils wrapping around the thicker wick... makes sense! I measures them around 1.5-1.6ohm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.