Status
Not open for further replies.

zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
I sure did! Along with more NR and R wire. Now I just need to source more wick. I also have a fuse kit, extra springs for fuse kit, and 2012 switch springs coming. Ahhhh I'm almost finished!
You are never finished with GG, trust me lol But this is good thing, no matter what people think! It's like a good book with collection of best stories :)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
You are never finished with GG, trust me lol But this is good thing, no matter what people think! It's like a good book with collection of best stories :)
That's alright. It keeps me busy (and broke! LOL)

Picture of current status... waiting on rethreader and adapter [or Ody cap which I preordered]

Attachments

• 20120120_173534.jpg
    20120120_173534.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 40

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
That's alright. It keeps me busy (and broke! LOL)

Picture of current status... waiting on rethreader and adapter [or Ody cap which I preordered]

That's kinda amazing Loft, considering it was what - a WEEK ago you had NO GG gear at all?! You have been infected and there's no going back now! ;-)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
When does it flood Loft ?

Mine leeks a little on refilling but only then.

Consistently. Think I isolated it to an oring seated crooked. I washed everything and will try again tomorrow. I'm almost out of wick and am exhausted so I don't want to screw anything up.

Side note... semi hard silver with kanthal 32awg = win? I thought I read that somewhere... anyways I ordered 300ft of the kanthal and now just need some NR wire and wick. Where can I get Nextel?

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Consistently. Think I isolated it to an oring seated crooked. I washed everything and will try again tomorrow. I'm almost out of wick and am exhausted so I don't want to screw anything up.

Side note... semi hard silver with kanthal 32awg = win? I thought I read that somewhere... anyways I ordered 300ft of the kanthal and now just need some NR wire and wick. Where can I get Nextel?

I had some flooding issues until I made sure the ceramic connector nut (the one that holds the pin to the ceramic, internally) was good and tight.

Those are the same wires I use with the stock wick and they work great.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Believe me I love using the XC-116 in the right application, but I dont find the XC-116 to be nearly as good in the Ody as in the iAtty, with the Ody I find the fatter silica to work best giving the best flavor, I've ran fiberglass, XC-116, and the fatter silica and the Fat Silca wins in the Ody for me unlike the first iAtty where the XC-116 wins.. Have you guys using the XC-116 used the fatter Silca ? I even tried silica with just 1-2 small strands of the XC-116 and it made it to harsh for me.

Last edited:

Bigmike228

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Sachse , TX
I was one of the lucky ones I guess that didn't have that soapy ceramic. I'm still on the first coil I made with the stock materials sent with my Ody. In fact, I'm probably gonna dedicate my Ody to only this juice because it tastes great in it. What was my point again? Oh, XC116 works great in iatty1,hands down you can't beat it. I wouldn't even consider filing my Ody ceramic cause its not easily replaceable. My $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread