Odysseus arrived today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
mwa, is the fatter silica the wick that came with the Ody ?

NO it isnt, I think Bruce has it coming, I got 100' Roll right from China through a friend, it is by far the best in the Ody Wharf Rat. It is the Newet of the CE2 style wick, something like that is in the Vision Cartos from Gotvapes but even fatter.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
He may be referring to something different? :confused: I know the wick I got with my Ody was pretty much the same as what was in my clearomizers, but much thicker and more loosely twisted (looks like the same stuff that's in the new dual coil CE2s), I assumed that was what everyone was referring to as the "new fatter silica wick" but I could be mistaken. Either way, it's definitely not the fiberglass stuff, that part I know I've got right ;-)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
1 thing I see throughout this thread is all yu guys happy to get all SS GGs...all this time I tought the brass parts were what everybody was looking for?

So there must be some mounds of brass parts available somewhere right?

Because I still prefer the brass/ss look.

I like the look but hate having to Polish it daily

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I am referring to a different wick guys ! what came with the Ody isnt the same that is in the new dual coil CE2 either. yes Kiljoy it is NOT fiberglass wick at all, I believe Bruce has it on pre-order now, or something like what I have.

Ah, so the pre-order stuff is different? I got 2m of that on order with my Ody parts. If it's really better than what came with Ody the first time around I'm definitely down with that :vapor:

1 thing I see throughout this thread is all yu guys happy to get all SS GGs...all this time I tought the brass parts were what everybody was looking for?

So there must be some mounds of brass parts available somewhere right?

Because I still prefer the brass/ss look.

I'm with you, mate. I actually pre-ordered the remaining brass pieces I was missing (tele and connector) so I can have maximum brass accents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread