Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I would vote that this part is included as standard and everybody can decide to use it or not. So we would not have to stalk seller shops just for this part. But maybe it is a matter of availability.

I kinda agree with you. The way presales go there is a good possability unless it was well coordinated you would end up having to place a second order just for the piece unless it was done differently then in the past.

Ace73

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Kentucky
I would vote that this part is included as standard and everybody can decide to use it or not. So we would not have to stalk seller shops just for this part. But maybe it is a matter of availability.

I think what Imeo is trying to convey is that anyone that buys the Odysseus before he perfects the wick-less part will be able to easily upgrade and the purchase of this small part will be cheap. After he perfects the wick-less piece it will be included in the parts of Odysseus when it is ordered new.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think what Imeo is trying to convey is that anyone that buys the Odysseus before he perfects the wick-less part will be able to easily upgrade and the purchase of this small part will be cheap. After he perfects the wick-less piece it will be included in the parts of Odysseus when it is ordered new.

Exacly like you said it Ace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread