"Of course, I will take care of you too"

Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Words from COV in their first thread to me.
I just want to say you ALREADY have since i first started vaping in December 2009. (BTW certainly no reason to upgrade me on a coupon I didn't have when the order was placed-sweetness)

Customer Service is more then just words to COV. I swear it is a natural part of this owner! I remember my first classified buy from Jason. The Bloog bats would flash- I didn't know about cut offs back then and no one knew bloogs had cut offs. At any rate Josh wasn't sure and referred me to the owner of COV (well BB since COV was here yet) because he had gotten the Bloogs from BB. BB offered to replace them all! How amazing is that! Blew my mind! Truly anyone that knows BB knows Customer service from COV is never in doubt...I only worry about him being too nice. Jeepers I didnt have the new coupon no need to upgrade me for my lack of research!

Thank You for my tracking can't wait to try these new LR 510 cartos ; )

Excellent pricing and love the fact their 1.8 to 2.0

You can tell a true vaping store by their stock of AW High drain bats IMMHO. Their the safest and best bats for vaping!
Back when this store was new- He stocked them immediately when no one else carried them at all. I previously had to get mine from China!

Just wanted to say Thank You and have others know they can order from COV with confidence.

Hope no one endured any brain freezes reading the above hehe if so and your in the NE of USA with ac you probably enjoyed the getaway for a change hehe

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Hey Natura, how have you been? Haven't heard from you in for like ever :)

I am glad your doing business with COV. I did quite a bit of business with Bruce and when he came to me to do his site, it was a pleasure to do a site for someone I knew was reputable and very fair.

Anyways, shoot me a PM and tell me what's been up.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Bianca- Glad I could help : ). I would not steer another PIF'er wrong (big grins). I just got my order today and loving these 510LR cartomizers. If they last like I expect, their my number one choice after trying a few others. I also just saw COV mention their 801 LRs grrrrrrr maybe another order tonight haha. I am a BE112LR lover but at his price hard to resist trying these too. Guess this month COV is gonna get my budget lol.

lintz69!!! Hugs to you doll truly been a long time. pm sent : )

OH and COV got my order!! Very fast but I expected no less from you : ) I knew you would be fast and thank you ever so much for the 15% discount in my package. You truly are a nice company to do business with and I loved the hand written note on my order! Makes me feel special : )

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hey BB!

I think there are only 3 places selling these LR Cartos so far. I have tried them all. I'd like to premise my rating with stating I tried the 9's cartos which many love but me -not so much lol...I say this because my number 3 choice was much like those.

I like an easy draw which one carto outdid yours BUT it lost it big time because after one day of vaping them..they turned into drip attys hehe.

Yours have a nice light draw and they are still cartos after my first day.
Your's rank number one to me hands down. Nice juice capacity too- two 3/4 condoms to fill.

I still love my BE112LRs but cartomizers have their place in my arsenal. I am tempted to try your 801LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread