Off the deep end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Apparently my "Do it once, do it right" mindset got to me again... I took the plunge today and ordered up a Reo Grand, along with what is essentially a "starter pack" of Cisco atomizers, smok-Tech cartos, and random Juices from alien and Vaperite.

Seeing the final cost for everything has me suffering from a bit of buyers remorse, but after adding up how much I spend a year on analogs, it shouldn't take too long to recover.

A big thank you to everyone on this site. The wealth of information on here has been invaluable to me. A week of browsing, and my head is so crammed full of new information, I feel it wont be long until I begin to lose previous learnings. :blink:

Great group of folks you have here.

Woods.

Last edited:

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I wish I had "taken the plunge" with a good mod early on. Don't have buyer's remorse - Reo is an awesome mod - if you don't absolutely love it you can probably get most of your $$ back on the classies (small chance of that happening but just contributing to your cognitive dissonance)

Congrats on a fine choice and on choosing to be smoke free!!

dshark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Welcome Woodsman, stick around here and ask the questions - take what you need - and leave the rest behind till the next time.
This place is a wealth of information. And if you ever make it down to the cities there is a brick and mortar store in Anoka - check it out sometime, it is the only vapor specific store in the state.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
Congratulation on your switching. Reo Grand is a great choice. Once you've learned to vape with a reo, you'll find how simple it is to vape with a reo. Almost maintenance free too. And satisfying. Even if you already have a VV in your arsenal. 1.5ohm LR 306 atty with reo are a perfect couple.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Thank you for the replies, and the warm welcome!

I've been struggling for some time now, trying very unsuccessfully, to get off tobacco products. I truly hope this will be the final step... Trading one addiction for another I suppose. It's reassuring to know that such a large and friendly "support group" exists here on ECF.

I do have to give kudos to the companies I ordered from. Less than 24 hours after placing the orders, and everything has been shipped.

I wait with a sense of nervous-optimism...

Woods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread