Off Topic: What’s in your screen name and avatar???

Status
Not open for further replies.

harley2e

Oct 25, 2013
Arizona
Don’t you often wonder how members select their screen names?

What’s in your screen name? We would all like to know what it means to you.
:blush:
Avatars are really cool, and a picture is worth a thousand words. We see children, pets, movie stars, mods, Carto's cartoon characters, vehicles, and planes. Some avatars are provocative, many are imaginative, a few are seductive, and a bunch of avatars are cleverly animated.
:)
My avatar shows my dad and his first harley in 1949. At 80 yo he still rides today,
What about your avatar??? Many of us are wondering about it.

Thanks to each of you who decide to share your info!!

VaporDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I like mechanical mods. Hence the name. But, funny thing happened yesterday. My daughter was sitting at the table doing her homework and I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, dripping, and I like to exhale through my nostrils sometimes when dripping to get some more flavor. She looks at me and says "you look like a vape dragon". Instantly my first thought was ecf and why the hell I didn't think of that...

Last edited:

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
My screen name is my nickname....long story, but my closest friends either call me Daryl or Glen, so I just combined the two. I wouldn't want to bore everyone with the length of time it would take to explain that!

But my avatar is a picture of me and my wife on our wedding day at the beach in FL. One of the best days, and it always makes me happy to see it.

Roselie

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
California
I'm a bit of a gamer geek and Roselie has always been my game name. It's absolutely nothing like my real name hehe.

My avatar is of my "babies" I adopted from the humane society about a year ago. My kids are in their mid-late teens now and I realized I missed having something little and cute that didn't talk back to me :blink:.

Btw Harley that is an awesome avatar.

TXSundevil

Oct 9, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
TXSundevil - Grew up in the valley in AZ (Tempe, Mesa, Chandler) Arizona State University - Sun Devils, Transplanted to Texas. Was born in Wisconsin, but couldn't come up with a clever name that included badgers.

My avatar changes alot with mood, my mom loved to read garfield to me when i was a weee lil one, and I stuck with him, even through the same re done jokes a billion times. I think I picked that particular avatar on a bad monday morning, and he was well recieved, so I kept him around.

TexasTanker19kilo20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Copperas Cove, TEXAS
OP- great thread topic.

So, I've had this screen name for two other forums(cars) , I'm a Native Texan(ATX) and for 90% of my Army life I was a M1A1 Crewman(Tanker) which is MOS 19kilo the 20 is my rank, which is E5/SGT.

My avatar is a picture of My Bish, a 1998 Topaz Gold Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. My build thread is over on (GPF) Pontiac Grand Prix Forums : Grandprix

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
my nickname just stuchk from the old mIRC days (used to be mInX), but people kept stealing it, and now there's even some stupid fingernail salon (online no less) with that name....so, I just played with the phonetics...and meanckz it has been for years

my Avatar is Arancar #3 from the anime Bleach...she's generally in a little girls form, her second form is of a young woman with big gazoongas and her third is of a female centaur
I like her character...specially in little girls form when she's bawling like grazy...she's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread