• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Offially a Forum -- Wooo Hooo !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys

We have a new home. We finally got enough members in the SC Social Group to qualify as a forum. Please go to the following link and start posting there so we can keep our status. Rememeber to bookmark it too.

South Carolina Vapers Forum - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

The forum lets us get linked to the ECF Group Forum listings and will let a lot more people see us and know we're here. The more postings we have the more people will get involved, so post away. I'd know we have a lot more SC folks out there and the forum will help them find us.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Wow, Doc.I just visited your channel and watched the Dremmel vid. Very impressed!! I can't stay here long, I've got to get myself down to Harbor Freight. We will no doubt talk again.. Jim

Hi Jim
I've built a couple of those. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Very cool! I didn't know there was a SC Social Group, glad to see it. Anyone from Greenville area?

Good, glad you were able to find us. We finally got forum status and we're much more visable now. And if I remember correctly, there are a couple of people here in the Greenville area.

Welcome to the forum.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
welcome to the forum. as for sc legislation against ecigs, i've had my eyes and ears out for any possible information, but i have heard none.

I haven't heard of any either...but vigilance is key. You never know what shady politician is going to do, and when. Keep those eyes and ears open.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi All,
The only thing that has happened in the news is when I was on the radio for 104.1 and spoke with Scott @ McDonalds in Carolina Forest. I was on for about 2 minutes and spoke about the ecigs. It was great to be able to do that as Scott had me on there and I didn't even know he was going to do that. I had everyone inside there asking me a lot of questions. It was fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread