The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Offially a Forum -- Wooo Hooo !!!

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by Doctor Vapor, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hey Guys

We have a new home. We finally got enough members in the SC Social Group to qualify as a forum. Please go to the following link and start posting there so we can keep our status. Rememeber to bookmark it too.

South Carolina Vapers Forum - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

The forum lets us get linked to the ECF Group Forum listings and will let a lot more people see us and know we're here. The more postings we have the more people will get involved, so post away. I'd know we have a lot more SC folks out there and the forum will help them find us.

2. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    Wow, Doc.I just visited your channel and watched the Dremmel vid. Very impressed!! I can't stay here long, I've got to get myself down to Harbor Freight. We will no doubt talk again.. Jim

3. FlipnOut

FlipnOut Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Very cool! I didn't know there was a SC Social Group, glad to see it. Anyone from Greenville area?

4. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Hi Jim
    I've built a couple of those. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

5. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    Good, glad you were able to find us. We finally got forum status and we're much more visable now. And if I remember correctly, there are a couple of people here in the Greenville area.

Welcome to the forum.

6. FlipnOut

FlipnOut Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Thanks Cnubel, glad to be here. 1 month and 2 days since I started vaping, still have an occasional cigarette (2 since I started vaping), but love it. Really hope the FDA doesn't destroy us.

I haven't found anything in the SC news about state legislation regarding ecigs, has there been anything?

7. Countryboy06bw

Countryboy06bw Senior Member ECF Veteran

welcome to the forum. as for sc legislation against ecigs, i've had my eyes and ears out for any possible information, but i have heard none.

8. kno

kno Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
    We made it! Wooohooo! Lol

9. Doctor Vapor

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA

I haven't heard of any either...but vigilance is key. You never know what shady politician is going to do, and when. Keep those eyes and ears open.

10. stubear62

stubear62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Hi All,
    The only thing that has happened in the news is when I was on the radio for 104.1 and spoke with Scott @ McDonalds in Carolina Forest. I was on for about 2 minutes and spoke about the ecigs. It was great to be able to do that as Scott had me on there and I didn't even know he was going to do that. I had everyone inside there asking me a lot of questions. It was fun...

11. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

Flipnout, husband and I are in Duncan. When the weather warms up we should get the PVs and bikes together for a ride. Maybe the Sporty can keep up with that Ultra?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.