Official Dark City Vapors Thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Still vaping it, once I find or clean an attie. Curious how this is going to taste on my SB with a 1.5 LR attie. I usually find that my wife's 2.5 cartos and lower voltage Ego lose allot of flavor compared to dripping LR and on the SB which is closer to 3.7. Glad to have found you early in my vaping, before I get set in my vaping ways.

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
That is what I am doing now, could not resist the urge to give it a try! Love the LR 306's, but I tend to kill them too fast as I vape allot of organic and dark juices that tend to kill them. I might get some IO6's if iken ever gets a store again!!!! You have sample packs? This is my wifes favorite way to try things, she does not feel so bad when she gets something she does not like. And if she likes it, it goes on the rebuy list. Just started this crazy adventure and I am still a noob, but love trying all these flavors. Amazing how many vendors are out there and still push sub par flavors.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I will be posting new items and new juice flavors here and if you have ANY flavor you wish for us to make post it here !!

Incoming new items:

510 PCC Cartomizer Kits - On Pre Order !! Free Drip Tip and 5mL bottle of juice !!!
KGO/EGO Cartomizer Kits - Stainless and Black with Free Drip Tip, and 5mL Bottle of Juice !!
Smok Tech XL Single Coil 1.7 Ohm Cartomizers
Smok Tech 808D-1 Cartomizers and Batteries

New Juice Flavors upcoming:
Peach and Raspberry
Ry4 Type Tobacco
Granny Smith Apple
Chocolate Strawberry

What's the eta on the 1.7's? I am low and I know you are a super fast shipper!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread