Official Dark City Vapors Thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patxxoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Ocala, FL
Thanks.... you might also wanna try out a coconut/caramel mix it's an awsome vape I make some in a no nic base and it's so yummy it makes you wanna eat your pv or at least lick it a bit, it gets me over my almond joy cravings, though I do get looks from my friends who are still on the analogs ... why eat it when you can vape it ( less calories that way)

patxxoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Ocala, FL
Still looking for a good grape myself!!! you could always get waffles and bacon or just bacon flavor juice. Also there is crab juice. So a meal in a vape!

I can see it already the new weight loss program "Vape Away" don't eat it vape it ....rofl

ummm crab juice sounds ewwww ... on that one i'll just take the legs if you please ...lots of em .

Now if'n you can get the whole breakfast such as bacon, eggs, pancakes/waffles, toast, grits with butter and or cheese, sausage with a taste of jelly i'd be all over that lol

ExT

Sep 2, 2011
South Bend, IN
Thanks.... you might also wanna try out a coconut/caramel mix it's an awsome vape I make some in a no nic base and it's so yummy it makes you wanna eat your pv or at least lick it a bit, it gets me over my almond joy cravings, though I do get looks from my friends who are still on the analogs ... why eat it when you can vape it ( less calories that way)

lol, I totally understand this. The sample of chocolate-peanut butter I received is just AMAZING! I've been at work and hungry for something, take a hit or two of my choco/PB and it actually pacifies me for a bit longer =P

Dark City: This is such a great flavor. It tastes exactly like cocoa puffs cereal and is just absolutely delicious. Every single time I take a drag and put it down I always find myself saying out loud "Good god that is great tasting...". This will most certainly be a go to vape for me!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
There was a video up from vapecon where a group was daring people to take three full vapes of crab juice in exchange for some other liquid. Pretty funny. Also, on youtube is a canadian guy who decides to try flavors not released that sound disgusting, like buffolo chicken....

Great stuff, might have to find the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread