Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Man... What the heck did I get myself into lol!! 2 things... 1) Does anybody know if I can send attachments using PM? 2) If that is a no, can you guys please pm me your e-mail addresses? Thank ya!

I send attachments of things I have uploaded to Photoshop, because the Forum links don't work in a PM...

(PM sent!!)

Last edited:

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
ZZ, you registered in time. Just need you to pm me your e-mail address so I can get your card sent. I do not have a specific time set. I am still waiting on people to pm e-mail addresses, but I am thinking that I am going to call out 2 flavors a day. One in the morning and one at night. I know that some people may have hectic schedules, so I want to make sure that they have the same opportunity to win as everyone else. Also, pls let me know if you guys are having troubles opening the attachments. Thanks everyone!!

somejerk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Utah
ZZ, you registered in time. Just need you to pm me your e-mail address so I can get your card sent. I do not have a specific time set. I am still waiting on people to pm e-mail addresses, but I am thinking that I am going to call out 2 flavors a day. One in the morning and one at night. I know that some people may have hectic schedules, so I want to make sure that they have the same opportunity to win as everyone else. Also, pls let me know if you guys are having troubles opening the attachments. Thanks everyone!!
attachment works great, thanks!! Also, will they be announced on this thread or another thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread