Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Will you make me an old style 4-in-1 connector with old brass, and/or stealth caps with old brass? Say yes!

You mean one of these?
4y2u9yna.jpg

(Ducking out of the way)

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
:facepalm: I have been looking for one of those since August 2012 ... I have no idea where people got them or how or when. I have no OCD usually but I have a GGTS that became tarnished like hell sitting outside without a cap, and I still refuse to use it until I find this cap. By the way I managed to get the internals, i just need this beautiful rounded non-slotted cap in brass :facepalm: (Of course some of them popped out in the classifieds but I kept hope that it will come directly out of the machine smelling like CNC oil lol)

EDIT: AND STAY DOWN!!

Last edited:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
:facepalm: I have been looking for one of those since August 2012 ... I have no idea where people got them or how or when. I have no OCD usually but I have a GGTS that became tarnished like hell sitting outside without a cap, and I still refuse to use it until I find this cap. By the way I managed to get the internals, i just need this beautiful rounded non-slotted cap in brass :facepalm: (Of course some of them popped out in the classifieds but I kept hope that it will come directly out of the machine smelling like CNC oil lol)

they were very limited in production from what I remember...I think each supplier got 50.

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany

Haha, I know how you feel! I also have a Brass GG but miss the extension, and I also didn't use it till today. I have a new alloy brass extension but it does not look right in my eyes.
I am one of the lucky guys who have a 4 in 1 cap though - hope you get "yours" or a stealth connector soon! In common the Stealth Connector might be even better but in my special case the 4 in 1 enables me to place an AFS v2 flush on the GG.
My quest for brass might end soon as I will (hopefully) put a couple of JGG old brass extensions on my GG and finally fire it... :)
Should be the perfect "Christmas" or "Happy New Year" vaping device :)

Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

I pretty much feel the same way even though I have 2 they both belong on classic GG's and I feel a little bad taking them off those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread