The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Official NW Vapers meet this September!

Discussion in 'NW Steampunks' started by MeganVonL16, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    Yes, I think it will be a blast. Can't wait to meet all of you.

2. MeganVonL16

MeganVonL16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    5Card I got the email you became a member earlier, thanks for getting in touch on the forums! I look forward to seeing you there and meeting all these new fresh faces!!

3. tlc

tlc Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2009
    Appleton WI
    I'm so bummed. :( I'm not moving back to Kitsap County until next June. Hopefully it will go well, you will all have a great time, and decide to do it again next year!

~Tara~

4. MeganVonL16

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    Featured vendors for the Tacoma meet are Volcano E-Cigs (FROM HAWAII), Provape, and Vapor Associates :)

5. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    At last count I see 35. This is going to be a great little shindig. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

6. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    Just a thought it may be a good idea to have each person make up a name tag with their ECG user name and Aviator on it so we can find each other. I see a lot of you all over the ECG but would not know you in a crowd. Just a thought what do you think.

7. MeganVonL16

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    Right now I am working on buying business card holders, getting samples, and having sponsor shirts made. All while collecting rsvp's which have hit 50 this week. 50 People not including their loved ones, family, or whoever they decide to bring LOL.. Oh and the 3 suppliers will be there!! :)

I will bring some name tags for people to write on :)

8. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    I was thinking that if every one on the ECF that RSVP'd makes up there own that would help you with the name tage thing. I may have some name tage stuff around here. I can send down to you. Let me have a few days to look around and ill get back with you on that.

Business card holders how many do you need. I may have some or can pick some up and send them down to help out.

9. MeganVonL16

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    I just bought 8 business card holders. There is only a select few members from ECF everyone else is from other forums and youtube/grimmgreen stuff :)

10. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    If there is any thing I can do to help let me now. :)

11. MeganVonL16

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    If you think of anything that we could use feel free to bring it. Other than that I think I have everything covered :)

OOH WAIT you could always grab a roll of raffle tickets from walmart and bring those?!

12. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    you got it. Send my your Address and ill send them down just in case somthing comes up and we cannot make it. you now how life can get sometimes.

13. MeganVonL16

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
    recruited a couple more guys, and got some more samples. WOWZA this is gunna be just as good as VapeFest LOL XD

14. MXBNW

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    Is every one getting excited about the meet and greet. Is there an update on what vendors and suppliers will be there or send stuff?

15. rosesense

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    I am getting stuff from ecigskins and Hotvapes. I am getting excited, I think it will be so much fun.

16. Cnizzle

Cnizzle Full Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Washington State
    GUESS WHAT? TODAY is September 1st. Who knows what that means? If you can guess you win a high 5. REVIVE the high 5!!!!!

17. rosesense

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    Does it mean we are in the count down month to the vape meet?

18. mister kil

mister kil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2010
    tacoma wa
    argg I work that night

19. Jimilives

Jimilives Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2010
    Vancouver Canada
    Hey, Vancouver dude here wanting to make the drive down, maybe if any other fraser valley area people wanted to car pool give me a shout. I also am inspired by this and may be setting up a vancouver meet in the next month. (inspired is a polite way of saying I wanna steal your idea ;))

20. rosesense

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    Great to have you, jimilives. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.