• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

**official Philly Meetup Scheduled For Sept 18Th**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Awesome! We decided to order some shirts for this event. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

Im down for an XL shirt as long as its black :D

ecigg.org consists of a two person operation. Ecigg Kits and e- juice will be available during this event. It appears Vapor Galaxy will be there as well! Hopefully more of the ecig community can be there.

Awesome!! Finally get to meet Luke from VaporGalaxy... How bout Issac from Ikenvape.com? Hes from around Allentown area.

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I'm putting it on my calendar! Finally I can come to a vape meeting! Although I may bring snus too.

And its pronounced, at least by Philly people, conn-shuh-HAH-ken. See you all there!

It will be awesome to meet you. I've always enjoyed your posts in the DIY forum. Aren't you a chemist or something?

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Agreed. B/T/W, the meet up is one day before "Talk like a Pirate Day." Aaarg, what'cha vapin' in the riggin'?

We will be vapin the new eGo we just got in. We are thinking of bringing some of these along :)

**As a side note if anyone needs directions, hotel info, or a place to crash let us know! **

Please call us at 267-507-4147 :) One more week baby!!!

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
It will be awesome to meet you. I've always enjoyed your posts in the DIY forum. Aren't you a chemist or something?

Thanks! Yep, sure am. It will be really nice to meet you too, Red!

I'm hoping to whip up some tasty VG recipes for the event, including my pipe tobacco essence. Anyone else into VG DIY want to bring some fun flavors, I would love to trade!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Thanks! Yep, sure am. It will be really nice to meet you too, Red!

I'm hoping to whip up some tasty VG recipes for the event, including my pipe tobacco essence. Anyone else into VG DIY want to bring some fun flavors, I would love to trade!

I've only made all VG juices a couple times. What mg do you vape? I'll make you a VG cinnamon pear (except for the flavorings).

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I've only made all VG juices a couple times. What mg do you vape? I'll make you a VG cinnamon pear (except for the flavorings).

Mmmmm, that sounds wonderful! Any level is fine, Red, but I tend to vape around 15 mg. Thank you!! Really looking forward to this! The weather is supposed to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread