• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

**official Philly Meetup Scheduled For Sept 18Th**

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanFox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Hatboro, PA
www.vaporphoxxe.com
Thanks E-Cigg for putting together a great event ! It was good to some familiar faces and some new ones too. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully my taste buds will be out of rehab by then, they got quite a work out Saturday.

BTW - did someone accidently leave a new , un-opened 30ml bottle of 11mg Menthol on the table? If so, let me know, I'll send it to you.

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
It was a grand and wonderful time! Thanks so much E-cigg! Let's do it again soon.

And a big thanks to Richard at Vaporgalaxy.com for donating the SLB905 I won in the raffle! Its an excellent PV, and I've been using it a LOT since Sat night. And I really love his VG juices...been vaping tiramisu like a mad thing, and the french toast is dead on and great...and I'm a DIY guy, so for me to really like someone else's juice is a big statement. He doesn't thin them, its just VG, nic and flavor, and they are a bit thick for a carto, but for dripping, give it up. Outstanding and last a long time in the atty.

Three cheers for everyone who organized, donated, and contributed to the meet. So nice to know there are so many vapors in the philly area, including crazy talented modders (a wooden rook chess-piece PV? A wii-vape??)

Just a rockin' time!

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Hey Red! I think the sweeter ones were General Mini Mint. And they are a bit sweet...and minty. Interesting about them making him hungry. They tend to remove my hunger, but then I don't often use the mini ones. They don't have a lot of nic, so the taste probably just tweaked his appetite. getsnus.com has a whole bunch of varieties, from pure tobacco to various flavors. I have yet to try one I didn't like. I just tried a can or two of several different ones to see which ones were good...and I like all I've tried. My favorite is General Onyx, but they all have a place. Fellini mini mints are chocolate-mint, and very nice. Plus snus really does kill cravings well.

But after getting turned on to Richard's VG juices, I've actually gotten back into more full-time vaping again. So nice to have tasty choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread