The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

**official Philly Meetup Scheduled For Sept 18Th**

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by ec!gg, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jhemps

jhemps Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Carlisle, PA
    Wish I could have been there... unfortunately I had plans long before the meetup was scheduled. I definitely will try to make it to the next one.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

2. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks E-Cigg for putting together a great event ! It was good to some familiar faces and some new ones too. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully my taste buds will be out of rehab by then, they got quite a work out Saturday.

BTW - did someone accidently leave a new , un-opened 30ml bottle of 11mg Menthol on the table? If so, let me know, I'll send it to you.

3. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Sure thing! We had a great time and plan on doing it again! Hmm was the Menthol in a box?

4. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Yes, its in a box found by Phoxxe.

5. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    If it is in a green box then it is most likely a sample of ours. Not a big deal... go ahead and keep it for yourself Phoxxe.

By the way everyone, I posted some pictures on our facebook page: Philly Vapemeet 2010 | Facebook

6. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    It was a grand and wonderful time! Thanks so much E-cigg! Let's do it again soon.

And a big thanks to Richard at Vaporgalaxy.com for donating the SLB905 I won in the raffle! Its an excellent PV, and I've been using it a LOT since Sat night. And I really love his VG juices...been vaping tiramisu like a mad thing, and the french toast is dead on and great...and I'm a DIY guy, so for me to really like someone else's juice is a big statement. He doesn't thin them, its just VG, nic and flavor, and they are a bit thick for a carto, but for dripping, give it up. Outstanding and last a long time in the atty.

Three cheers for everyone who organized, donated, and contributed to the meet. So nice to know there are so many vapors in the philly area, including crazy talented modders (a wooden rook chess-piece PV? A wii-vape??)

Just a rockin' time!

7. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Oh man, I didn't see the Wii vape!:mad:

Kurt, my husband used the Snus and he said he liked the sweeter of the two. But he said it made him hungry when he used it on an empty stomach!

8. Kurt

Kurt Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Hey Red! I think the sweeter ones were General Mini Mint. And they are a bit sweet...and minty. Interesting about them making him hungry. They tend to remove my hunger, but then I don't often use the mini ones. They don't have a lot of nic, so the taste probably just tweaked his appetite. getsnus.com has a whole bunch of varieties, from pure tobacco to various flavors. I have yet to try one I didn't like. I just tried a can or two of several different ones to see which ones were good...and I like all I've tried. My favorite is General Onyx, but they all have a place. Fellini mini mints are chocolate-mint, and very nice. Plus snus really does kill cravings well.

But after getting turned on to Richard's VG juices, I've actually gotten back into more full-time vaping again. So nice to have tasty choices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.