Lets show off our kits!

Smok.jpg

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
@boandlkramer

its some kind of wizardry that i really am not qualified to answer all i know is that its a potentiometer - it will adjust the voltage/wattage (@ 50 percent mark with a .5 ohm coil it will run at 4.37 volts using ohms law i will be pushing 38.19 watts/8.74 amps ... using the same .5ohm coil at a 100 percent i will be pushing it at 5.88 volts/69.14 watts/11.76 amps -which btw i really don't recommend - but people have pushed it higher!)

quote from raff @ Reddit "Keep in mind that even though the OKR is an awesome little chip, it does have a few limitations... Obviously you want to keep it at or below 10A/50watts Whichever is Highest"

for more detailed info i would google ranger box mods...

hope this helps... and anyone is welcome to correct me if i have this wrong.

peace and be well

tonyc

and to get back to the clearomizer thread - the zephyrus is a beast! i've been using it for the past 48 hrs using the "goblin" style wicking - and has not leaked one bit and i have had no dry hits... did i say no dry hits? :)

Last edited:

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Is the Vader head part of the set up? If so, then yes, I SO need to find him a Vader head something or other. If not, I still need to find him a Vader head. LOL
Ha, no it's not part of the setup, that's an Ego One Mega battery with a Black Subtank Mini, tinted glass and black O rings. Darkside special. The head is actually made out of rubber and was bought at forbidden planet here in the UK in 2005 for Revenge of the Sith. Probably very hard to find now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread