OFFICIAL - POTION VAPE - Weekly contest. WIN $30 GIFT CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

serendipitee

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Grapevine, TX, USA
melon, Melon, MELON, I love melon juice.

I LOVE your logo.

lsop.jpg

Always looking for a tasty, sweet, creamy chai tea flavor. Here are the ingredients in the powdered mix for the actual beverage (Chamba Chai):

sugar
nondairy creamer
tea powder blend (black tea, darjeeling)
honey granules
spice blend (cinnamon, clove, cardamon, anise, ginger)
bourbon vanilla

Will watch your site in hopes you decide to mix it.

Happy Friday!

EDIT: how will you know I liked you on Facebook when my username here and my real name are different? I've wondered that for previous contests but never asked.

onuco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
Chicago IL
www.potionvape.com
melon, Melon, MELON, I love melon juice.

I LOVE your logo.

View attachment 232832

Always looking for a tasty, sweet, creamy chai tea flavor. Here are the ingredients in the powdered mix for the actual beverage (Chamba Chai):

sugar
nondairy creamer
tea powder blend (black tea, darjeeling)
honey granules
spice blend (cinnamon, clove, cardamon, anise, ginger)
bourbon vanilla

Will watch your site in hopes you decide to mix it.

Happy Friday!

EDIT: how will you know I liked you on Facebook when my username here and my real name are different? I've wondered that for previous contests but never asked.

Thank you for your comment. We try and monitor our social accounts as much as possible and we try to find a link between the forum and Facebook likes. You don't need to like our Facebook if you really don't want to. But we hope you do :)

Also, we will take a look at the recipe and try to create it in our lines of e-Juices.

Last edited:

onuco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
Chicago IL
www.potionvape.com
THAT is real customer appreciation, right there!!! I hope you can fulfill her desire cause it sounds delish!!!!

We hope so too. Since we use only natural ingredients it might be a little tricky but we are always up for a challenge. And there is also DynamicPotion. If there is something our customers would like to have tweaked in they're recipes, they can always do that. Its easy, and once you do it, you will always receive it that way, unless you specify to have it the house way :)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I found that your website works quite well, I can't imagine the layout and page loading speed working any better. That's saying a lot coming from me, my satellite internet is atrociously slow. Nice job!

I would comment on a particular flavor if I could, but there are too many great options to chose from!

I do my best to vape PG free juices, and you have so much more than most vendors offer. A big thank you from the VG only vaping crowd!

I will like your Facebook page as soon as I can, but my molasses slow ISP hasn't let me login to Facebook for over 5 minutes now!

Please pardon my excessive use of exclamation points!

Edit: Logged in to Facebook, PotionVape liked!!!

onuco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
Chicago IL
www.potionvape.com
I found that your website works quite well, I can't imagine the layout and page loading speed working any better. That's saying a lot coming from me, my satellite internet is atrociously slow. Nice job!

I would comment on a particular flavor if I could, but there are too many great options to chose from!

I do my best to vape PG free juices, and you have so much more than most vendors offer. A big thank you from the VG only vaping crowd!

I will like your Facebook page as soon as I can, but my molasses slow ISP hasn't let me login to Facebook for over 5 minutes now!

Please pardon my excessive use of exclamation points!

Edit: Logged in to Facebook, PotionVape liked!!!

Thank you! We appreciate every good word that comes from any of any customers.
( exclamation point? What exclamation point? :)) )

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
First off, I'm excited to have a Chicago vendor. Do you have a B&M in the city?

Your website is clean looking and I like the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen elderberry or jasmine flavored juices offered before. The DynamicPotion is an interesting concept. I would imagine it would make reviews a little difficult though. I mean why would you get the normal blend when you can have a juice custom tailored to your taste? I certainly wouldn't. But then, my review on the juice may not help someone else. Am I making sense? Ugh, I think I need more coffee!

onuco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
Chicago IL
www.potionvape.com
First off, I'm excited to have a Chicago vendor. Do you have a B&M in the city?

Your website is clean looking and I like the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen elderberry or jasmine flavored juices offered before. The DynamicPotion is an interesting concept. I would imagine it would make reviews a little difficult though. I mean why would you get the normal blend when you can have a juice custom tailored to your taste? I certainly wouldn't. But then, my review on the juice may not help someone else. Am I making sense? Ugh, I think I need more coffee!

Chigal, we currently do not have a B&M but it's definitely in our future plans. Regarding the DynamicPotion, I guess that would be more difficult to review. Though our main goal is to satisfy our customers, and not worry that much about reviews.
We created DynamicPotion for the need of having the customer feel comfortable that he will find an e-Juice that he will love vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread