Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hi all :)

This is the official SmokelessImage Thread!

Please feel free to ask questions here, and stop by for information on current sales/contests/products and everything else SmokelessImage!

Everyone is starting to get familiar with our NEW VOLT line, and we are getting a lot of great feeback!!

Thanks to all our new and old customers for making us so successful! We look forward to seeing you pop in here! :)

Chit chat is more than welcomed :thumbs:

visit us at www.SmokelessImage.com

Reminders:
* Same Day shipping M-Sat before 2pm EST!
* Free Shipping for orders over $55 (priority usps!)
* Live Chat support on the website!
* Local Pickup available
* Toll Free number : 1877-MAX-VAPOR
* Wholesale orders available
* Lightning Fast Customer Service with a :)

Cause we care about our IMAGE and your IMAGE :thumbs:

-Imagine that ;)

Get your Smokelessimage Forum Signature Here: http://smokelessimage.com/sig.html

Last edited:

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
My current at-home set-up is a V4L 5-volt passthrough used with V4L's Coolcarts. The CoolCarts have a resistance of 3.4 ohm. I've also tried their WOW Cartos and their resistance is 2.5. The WOW cartos seem to run a bit too hot for me on V4L's passthrough, but are fine (and preferable) on V4L's stock batteries.

I chatted online today with Stacy from SmokelessImage and she told me the resistance on the Volt cartos is 2.8 ohm.

So I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Volt cartos with a 5 volt passthrough and what you thought about it.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
My current at-home set-up is a V4L 5-volt passthrough used with V4L's Coolcarts. The CoolCarts have a resistance of 3.4 ohm. I've also tried their WOW Cartos and their resistance is 2.5. The WOW cartos seem to run a bit too hot for me on V4L's passthrough, but are fine (and preferable) on V4L's stock batteries.

I chatted online today with Stacy from SmokelessImage and she told me the resistance on the Volt cartos is 2.8 ohm.

So I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Volt cartos with a 5 volt passthrough and what you thought about it.

I bought the volt blanks and have tried different juices in them on 4 different passthroughs -- v4l and v2 808's, and 510 and ego PT's with an adapter. Cartos perform flawlessly in my opinion --although I personally prefer a slightly lower voltage.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Same deal only cheaper I think :)

That answers that , I was looking at another site for the 78's and they didnt have them and saw these where the same but cheaper but also didnt see individual Batts for sale only Kits ? will there be individual Batts for sale when those 78mm come in Imagine ???

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yes our batteries should last about 3-4 hours, but it will vary depending length/strength and frequency of puffs ;).

The VOLT should be compatible with all your accessories, however charger light indications and things like that may not function 100% properly, but they should still do the job just fine :) any 808d1 cartos will work on our batts, but our cartos are the best on our batts of course! :thumbs:
So are these batteries the 65mm the same as the V4L standards that last 3-4 hours? Also will they work (fit) the KR808D carts and chargers? Am really just curious if the Volt gear is compatible with some other hardware I have, or if I have to get all new stuff. I am planning on trying it out though for comparison to my VaporKing :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
That answers that , I was looking at another site for the 78's and they didnt have them and saw these where the same but cheaper but also didnt see individual Batts for sale only Kits ? will there be individual Batts for sale when those 78mm come in Imagine ???

we have single batts for sale under our accessories tab now :), and yes the 78mm will also be available for individual purchase :thumbs:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Wanted to address what sets the VOLT apart from generic 808d1's:

VOLT batteries:
Stays at a steady 3.6 volts from start to finish (not falling off in performance until it dies.)

Updated switch, it will not activate to sound or movement! and is almost instant even after cutoff, one quick puff and its drawing strong :)

65mm have 220 mah.
78mm will be in stock in a few weeks they will have 320 mah

VOLT cartos:
regulated to stay steady at 2.6 ohms.
NO PRIMER PUFF required!
Horizontal coil (atomizer) design
burn resistant filler
Soon to have an easy/soft drip end cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread