Official Squape R[eloaded] thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW LazyBullgogge - Your setup and build pics look really nice !!! Mad Skillz sir worthy.gif !!!

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
Thank you, I must admit that I use performance enhancing vape gear though - the "artistic coiling gizmo" makes perfect coils a breeze each and every time and I pretty much recommend to everybody :)

The rest is just trial and error, a lot of trial and error.
I think that I've made pretty much every mistake known to man, with the RBA's I've owned, and suffered the consequences.
That's where the Squape R is great, as it seems to be way more forgiving than other RBA's :)

Dshobe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Denver, CO
LazyBulldogge, thanks so much for the build pics! I have a kingtu clone that has been a real mother to get working right. Your explanation of tucking the wick down into the horizontal channels makes too much sense for me to have figured out on my own apparently, lol. Excited it's finally vaping instead of leaking!

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
VapeRev announced that they will be available Friday, November 14th at 11am PST! Good luck everyone! I have a French site called pipeline, cloud9 and the german Intaste website in my favorites. Unfortunately I'll be working that day, but I have VapeRev pulled up on my phone, so I'll hopefully go on break just before then and try to snag one from my phone... Prospects are grim...

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
LazyBulldogge, thanks so much for the build pics! I have a kingtu clone that has been a real mother to get working right. Your explanation of tucking the wick down into the horizontal channels makes too much sense for me to have figured out on my own apparently, lol. Excited it's finally vaping instead of leaking!

Glad I could help :) Not saying it's the perfect build, but it gets the job done for me, so figured I'd share it.

whtfang

Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
SW Florida
Just a few more hours until the genuine Squape Reloaded goes on sale!!

Even though I've had some difficulties with the 2 clones that I have, the vape is superb. I am honestly thinking about breaking the bank & purchasing the real thing. I never spent that much on an atty before, but I know it will be worth it.

If it wasn't for those clones, I wouldn't even consider it.

Gosh, this sounds like a Black Friday deal only 2 weeks early. Everybody get in line & fight for getting one!!

Dshobe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Denver, CO
Mecjac, here's a couple of pictures of my build. 28 gauge kanthal wrapped around a 3/32" drill bit.

The pictures didn't turn out very well via Tapatalk. 10 wraps if I remember right.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415932966287.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415932966287.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 257
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415932993783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415932993783.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 230
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread