Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezyuz

Jun 9, 2011
Netherlands
Mothers milk & suckerpunch totally didnt live up to the hype for me. Its basically the juice that made me realise i dont want cream/fruit but just pure fruit taste. Because you can barely taste strawberry in it.

I dont mind vaping it once in a while, but its def not an adv for me. An adv needs to be a lot less dominant for me personally and this juice will also make your entire room smell like .... for days!

Well, I heard all the rave about Suicide Bunny's line and I finally took the plunge and ordered a 30ml of both Mothers Milk and O.B. I wish I would have tried O.B first because I think I would have liked it better, but after trying Mothers Milk, I just can't put it down. It it the most delicious and complex juice I have ever tasted and I never want to be without it now. I ordered from Giant Vapes (LOVE them) I just went back to order a 120ml this time and they are completely out of both the 30ml and 120ml in 6mg :( I even looked in other mg's (Even though I won't go higher than 6 mg, and don't think 3mg would be enough to satisfy me) and they were put of those as well. I guess I'll have to try one of the other sites!

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk just arrived in the mail. Had to try it, but waited for it warm up ;-) Baby, it's cold out there. Anyway, vaping it right now. Very nice. I would prefer a bit more strawberry flavour, it's there, but very, very light. I get a definite creamy flavour on the exhale and an ever so slight black pepper taste; I'm vaping 18mg nic so that might be the reason, that or the higher VG content that I assume it has. Good flavour, medium throat hit and great vapor.

I'll be buying more of this and looking forward to trying out other e-liquids in the line.

Peter

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Suicide Bunny's Mother's Milk just arrived in the mail. Had to try it, but waited for it warm up ;-) Baby, it's cold out there. Anyway, vaping it right now. Very nice. I would prefer a bit more strawberry flavour, it's there, but very, very light. I get a definite creamy flavour on the exhale and an ever so slight black pepper taste; I'm vaping 18mg nic so that might be the reason, that or the higher VG content that I assume it has. Good flavour, medium throat hit and great vapor.

I'll be buying more of this and looking forward to trying out other e-liquids in the line.

Peter

Let it age a week or two. It'll get better. I found after about 3 weeks or so the strawberry gets a little more pronounced. I just can't justify the price, especially after the BS of the "Limited Edition" Mother's Milk for $120.00... A 6 month steeped black bottle of MM and a drip tip...

Whatever!

Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk Obsidian Edition & Drip Tip

wesson

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Let it age a week or two. It'll get better. I found after about 3 weeks or so the strawberry gets a little more pronounced. I just can't justify the price, especially after the BS of the "Limited Edition" Mother's Milk for $120.00... A 6 month steeped black bottle of MM and a drip tip...

Whatever!

Suicide Bunny Mothers Milk Obsidian Edition & Drip Tip

Lol. I hear ya about the Mother's Milk special reserve stuff - I don't mind spending a bit more money on premium juices - that's my reward for not paying almost $10.00 a day for a pack of smokes - but that "limited edition" stuff is definitely over the top. I am disappointed that SB even attempted that sort of hype. I'll do as you recommend and let my Mother's Milk steep for a while; it's not going anywhere and I have lots of other e-liquids to vape :)

Peter

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

yppan

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
0zJ5aqN.jpg

Derailed tastes like MD2020 I like it.