Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
NeXt Mesh please…

Well visiting the UK Vaper Expo in May was a treat to meet the guys and gals over at OFRF where they Introduced to me the next innovation in Mesh, the NeXMesh Conical Coil/tank…was I Impressed…of course, but is it as good as we want It to be?

resize_DSC_0285.JPG
resize_DSC_0286.JPG

Out the Box

The tank comes in 6 of different colours, Black, SS, Blue, Gold, Rainbow & Gunmetal. Which are beautifully finished and designed. the retail price coming

The tank has a 5ml glass bubble with an extra spare glass which carries the standard TPD 2ml of juice.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with two coils the 0.15ohm S316 & 0.2ohm A1 mesh

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0287.JPG

The Build

Would I say this is an innovation yes totally…the build quality of the coils re good and work as described but more so for the next mesh tanks is it innovated? The top cap slides smoothly as does the airflow control ring. It’s solid as a rock. which can take some using, but in time it works. You can easily disassemble the tank with no issues and it’s so easy to change the coil at any point just pull it out and out it comes. The bottom can be taken off without any leakages. The slide action top is very sturdy and it’s a nice touch to the tank.

The tank is huge in height and I must say that you need smaller mod that’s why I chose to go with the Minikin 2s. Makes sense right and it looks the part. The tank is very large with the glass the standard size is 25mm but it does protrude.

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages, with the A1 Mesh see below;

40w – I started at this w, once primed it started to bring flavour product really well, very noticeable

50w – flavour still comes through nicely and cloudy

60w - nice clean flavour very noticeable on the first draw, second pull beautiful…third pull great and so on…

70w - still amazing it’s going well here :) and Its silky smooth flavour Is a must…

When priming the cotton, it took about 5 minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name, however, you might say what is correct. Something which I have found on previous Mesh coils is that it doesn’t too long to start vaping however, this one slightly did maybe because it was so compact. The SS coil Isn’t the best in my overall choice as It burns quickly and is more lead down the lines for TC control however, it has been stated on their site -

Prefer a smoother, softer sub-ohm experience that still delivers a massive flavour hit then the nexMESH stainless steel conical mesh coil is the right choice for you.

Ideal for those of you who prefer temperature controlled vaping the nexMESH SS has a resistance of 0.15ohms and delivers amazing flavour profiles without the risk of a dry hit at between 350F-540F/180c-280c.

Don’t have a temperature control Mod? Simply set your wattage control between 55w-75w and experience the silky smooth flavour of your favourite juice.

I’m a bit sceptical with this quote…The filling Is a nightmare as the bottles get In the way big time!

The airflow is great and I’m really happy with the how it mixes well with the flavour, its noisy and can be annoying. The airflow when fully open isn’t too much, but I would advise to have it slightly closed.This is a sub ohm tank so you need high VG e-liquid. I used my usual 70% VG 3mg most of the time and try to restrict the sugar but when you love something it has to be done! No issues on this tank at all for flavour and burning.

resize_DSC_0288.JPG
resize_DSC_0289.JPG
resize_DSC_0290.JPG
resize_DSC_0291.JPG
resize_DSC_0295.JPG

Pros

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely finish

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Plenty of room for your own 810 drip tip

Cons

· Drip tip is in the way when filling

· Hard to fill

· Can leak if left standing no usage

· S316 coils isn’t the best performing

微信截图_20190530111739.png

Conclude

When I used this at the Vaper Expo I explained to the Rep (Chris) that the flavour was totally on point and the way It delivered the cloud was overwhelming. He said It was In the making since the single coil OFRF RTA tank was released and the R&D has been huge on It.

I’ve used this tank for over 4 weeks as I wanted to get a better reflection of what can be done with these mesh coils. As I’ve had some last two weeks, two days and some DOA, but that’s manufacturing overall. The coils re great especially the A1, now It’s my overall choice.

Now would I buy it? I would but I wouldn’t recommend the S316 coils as the liquid discoloured very quickly why I’m not too sure about, this gave a chemical taste to the flavour. It’s really Is convenient on how to change the coil as it’s just a push fit. Well Done OFRF…

resize_DSC_0294.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – asMODus Minikin 3s - Black
Tank – OFRF – NeX Mesh Tank - Black
E-liquid – Nasty Juice – Mango Banana – 70/30 3mg
Coils – OFRF – A1 0.2ohm Single Mesh Coil – 50-60w & S316 0.15ohm 40-60w
Batteries – Samsung 25r 18650s & Sony VTC5a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread