Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
It's here. My 510 is here and I was actually able to set it up all by myself and fill my own carts. I started with the VG Cappuccino and it is great I got everything from cignot.com.
All the information that everyone posted on here and the videos links are the bomb. LOL Not bad for gramma huh?!
I love this thing. Now I know about the dry throat and all that stuff. I kinda went in between on Nicotine strength cuz I had such a problem with the njoy.
So I have an assortment of flavors and did get a couple of the larger bottles.
The vapor is great and I am starting tomorrow with analogs on me but gonna see how I do.
I have been smoking for over 35 years and have COPD. Now I am excited and thinking I can most likely quit them nasty things.

I will keep you all updated and thank you thank you thank you to all my new friends.
I love you guys!!!!! lol

progunxzx

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Columbus, OH
congratz on the 510 from cignot.. that's what I'm vaping on right now with a 5v pt from madvapes. It's exciting getting the stuff in the mail, that's for sure. It works too, I am 2 weeks off analogs now from 2 1/2 - 3 packs a day.

The capp vg isn't bad, my girlfriend and I have almost vaped the whole 5 ml bottle by now though. I still have plenty of other liquid though, and am now awaiting some from tasty vapor, can't wait to try those out! Sorry for the slight off topic there, lol.

hersch

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2010
indiana
Hi there flingitnow Hope you have good luck with your new 510 you made a good choice..I also order from cignot terri is a great person...I to quit reg analogs didnt think it would work but Iam free from them analogs..The really big test is in the morning when I get up and get a cup of coffee and I choose either an analog or vape my 510..I would choose the 510 with cappachio..Hope you enjoy yourself good luck..

Last edited:

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
I have problems with the pg stuff and went into these VIOLENT COUGHING ATTACKS when I used the Npro.
This time I have a couple bags of Ricola cough drops, drinking lots of water and bought the VG and H20 to use to cut the e-juices a bit so I would be less likely to overdose. Muscles aches and all that other stuff?, well we shall see what happens. Thank you and keep the posts coming. I love this site. ;)

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
I have been sitting here vaping for about 2 hours and had to cut down to vg and h2o almost completely cuz i am HOOKED. LOL but because I already had some experience with the Njoy I tried I already was a little familiar with the dry throat, bad cough and spinny head thing. AND I have used the advice of vaping being different than smoking a cig. Hopefully number 2 is the majic number for me.

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
I have been sitting here vaping for about 2 hours and had to cut down to vg and h2o almost completely cuz i am HOOKED. LOL but because I already had some experience with the Njoy I tried I already was a little familiar with the dry throat, bad cough and spinny head thing. AND I have used the advice of vaping being different than smoking a cig. Hopefully number 2 is the majic number for me.
Good luck and don't beat yourself up if you have to have an analog in the morning and the evening or in between for a few days. I smoked those damn things for 38 years and I'm free and clear of them now for a few weeks at least, just hang in there and give it a chance to work for you!

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
Hope all goes well for ya this round, I smoked since 13 so what 35 years...about 1.5 -packs average for most of it, and up to 4+ since been disabled, and bored often to the point of feeling bovine lol, of home made filter tubes, machine and loose tobacco..

The 510 was the initial, later 808d new larger battery did not care for the cartomizers, so use a 510-808 adapter with em. I pretty much ceased combustibles from the first day, had like four maybe five after getting the kit, not because I needed them though.

Mix my own now, 36mg unflavored mixed down with pg and flavoring to 24mg, and has been 3 months or so since smoking a regular cig, already feel much better, costs much much less to feed the nico primate on mine back heh, so hang with it will be well worth it, when you can smell smokers from a distance will prob never be tempted to go back lol.. I was oblivious to the odor for decades..pretty amazing how strong it can be, don't find it sickening, but not a scent would choose to savor these days lol.

I feel bad for my non-smoking friends and my kids in retrospect, as had no idea just what they tolerated to hang out 'round me8-o

Hope it works for you too.....

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
So far this morning I have managed to avoid 7 cigs out of 8 that I would have smoked by the time to got here to work. I have struggling with the dry throat thing but I am going to work through that. I found that I am cutting my juice with vg and h20 down pretty much which seems to help with the nicontine OD. I will order more juice probably later today with lower Nicotine. Love it love it love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread