Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Yes, it really can.

I was a 2 PAD smoker for almost exactly 50 years. When I started vaping (2009), I yearned for the simplicity of those years. Considering the fumbling for a lighter, shopping for cigarettes and emptying of ashtrays, I’ve finally arrived at, nay, surpassed that goal. Here’s how:

ancient-puffer-albums-mods-picture359928-0727141529.jpg

This is one of my “24 hour” REOs. It’s a black wrinkle grand with hammertone door. It runs a Sony VTC5 (2600 mAH), and an RM2 that sports an “ugly” coil, 10 wraps around folded silica metering at 1.86 ohms. All the flavor and vapor I could possibly want. Nice and warm, too. And I like THICK vapor, I’m a “smoke-ring”aholic.

After 24 hours (clock time), the battery usually drops from it’s 4.20 volt reading to 3.88 volts. Since I run unflavored juice (pure VG, 24mg, bought by the liter for around $45*), the coil needs to be redone, oh, I don’t know, every 3 months maybe? (I’ll admit, I probably dry burn it twice during that time).

So, my daily routine is: Insert fresh bottle of ejuice, insert fresh battery.

That’s it, I’m good until the same time tomorrow. Oh, and I no longer carry any “spares”, the RM2(with silica wick)/REO combination is dependable enough that I don’t need to, and the battery is good for a full day. The REO has never left me “high and dry” since I started to use them in 2011. I once had a “feeding” issue, but my backup REO stepped in and held me up until the solution was found (combination of several factors, too long to detail, but took all of about 3 hours to fix, 2.9 hours to figure it out, .1 hour to actually fix it).

Life is good. Thank you, Robert, I owe much of my free time to your genius and dedication to bringing the ultimate PV to us poor and huddled masses.

REOs ROCK and Porkies RULE!

*My unscientific guess is that it costs me around $0.28-$0.40 per week to vape, but that’s just my gut feeling, it’s too much trouble to try to calculate with numbers that small

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
REOs definitely simplify things, that's an understatement too!

I used to rock quite a few back in the day, but have been down a long road of super-fancy collecting. I'm currently in the process of liquidating tons of my super high end gear to rebuild an army of REOs. I haven't enjoyed vaping this much in years.

Now if I could only find a Chalice... :D

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
OK, I'm curious and scared now. I've been perfectly happy with my Provari and evod tanks since last August. Lately, I've fallen victim to the talk about the new Nautilus mini BVC and caved to ordering it, will hopefully get it next week.

Congrats, AP, but dang you...! Would my vaping life really benefit from having a REO?????? Oh, GADS, the decisions!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Would my vaping life really benefit from having a REO??????

Not for us to decide, but we all think it would. Get one, try it out. If it's not to your liking, you can pass it on through the classifieds... but I bet you wouldn't once you get it in your hands :)

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
OK, I'm curious and scared now. I've been perfectly happy with my Provari and evod tanks since last August. Lately, I've fallen victim to the talk about the new Nautilus mini BVC and caved to ordering it, will hopefully get it next week.

Congrats, AP, but dang you...! Would my vaping life really benefit from having a REO?????? Oh, GADS, the decisions!

Just Me, you will get better flavor from your juices, less headaches from your devices and much more satisfaction from your overall vaping experience. Go order an LP Grand or Mini with a LP Rm2 and if you don't like the experience then go to the classys and it won't last ten minutes for about what you paid for it. Since getting my first Reo I have sold 2 Provaris, 1 Authentic Russian 91%, and 1 Authentic KFL Lite + just to get more Reos and attys. Just Saying!!

Oh, forgot to tell you, if you get one Reo I can assure you that another Reo will follow very soon afterwards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread