Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
OK... I branched out of my little HHV NET safety blanket and picked up other juices and wanted to get something diametrically opposed to the hearty tobaccos... It just came in and I couldn't resist, so I busted out my newly cleaned atty (to hell with steeping)..

Cinful Apple... Goodness me...Apples and Cinnamon is one of my all time favorite flavor combos (next to ribeyes and potatoes and wings and beer)... I want to pour this stuff on my oatmeal.

Crackberry: Reminds me of the blackberry jam my aunt always used to make for me when I was a kid. Now I want to spread THAT on some toast.

Angel's Kiss: OK, trying to get a read on this one. There's some sweet with a little sour, and a cool, tingling finish. Reminds me of something (a little pineapple, maybe some citrus, all over the place)... not sure what it is yet, but I'm really digging it.

Not fair! HHV is like 7 for 7 now. And I don't have the gear! Other than dripping on the atty, I only have capacity for 4 juices. I gotta order some more RDAs and get that label maker out.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
OK... I branched out of my little HHV NET safety blanket and picked up other juices and wanted to get something diametrically opposed to the hearty tobaccos... It just came in and I couldn't resist, so I busted out my newly cleaned atty (to hell with steeping)..

Cinful Apple... Goodness me...Apples and Cinnamon is one of my all time favorite flavor combos (next to ribeyes and potatoes and wings and beer)... I want to pour this stuff on my oatmeal.

Crackberry: Reminds me of the blackberry jam my aunt always used to make for me when I was a kid. Now I want to spread THAT on some toast.

Angel's Kiss: OK, trying to get a read on this one. There's some sweet with a little sour, and a cool, tingling finish. Reminds me of something (a little pineapple, maybe some citrus, all over the place)... not sure what it is yet, but I'm really digging it.

Not fair! HHV is like 7 for 7 now. And I don't have the gear! Other than dripping on the atty, I only have capacity for 4 juices. I gotta order some more RDAs and get that label maker out.

You could do what I did - got myself 4 Twists, and a vision Spinner to add to my two eGo 650 standards and Odyssey DCT; then picked up half a dozen Nova tanks and 10 Kanger T3s; filled them all up with different juices (complete with masking tape and names of juices) and just swap out when the mood hit me... :D

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I've taken to ordering 50s so at least they get some steeping time . I've been eyeing the Crackberry and thinking about some combos with it there ain't no end in sight Leo we might as well resign ourselves to going broke but at least we're getting our money's worth .

Well.. I think my game plan is that the NETs (especially Legend) are my first love and those will get the big bottles (like the 50 that I have of Legend and DF). Those new juices, while delightful, are something that I don't see me churning through tank after tank... so smaller bottles of those will work out just fine.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Chimp is right Leo. This is not a company-sponsored thread. If you don't like something, spit it out. No one will beat you up. Here...I think Serendipity is lousy and I don't care much for Legend.

See, it's easy. :)

You make a good point though. Many of us have juices we like to vape on occasion. We enjoy them for an hour or two once a week (or longer) or similar. Any more than that and it gets stale. Many fruit flavors and dry cigar tobacco flavors are that way for me. Nice to have and to vape. Just not every day.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Chimp is right Leo. This is not a company-sponsored thread. If you don't like something, spit it out. No one will beat you up. Here...I think Serendipity is lousy and I don't care much for Legend.

Hey... I'm not the one afraid of spilling the beans... I know you are confusing me with that Reo fella... now you are confusing me with everyone.... Like I am some army of Agent Smiths to your Neo (there... just send you ANOTHER 'eo to confuse you!)

Oh, and since you don't like those two flavors so much... you can send me any that you have on hand. ;)

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Just not every day.

Yep. Now that I actually HAVE a bit of a selection to pick from, I am finding my delivery choices limited. I really like the Cinful Apple, but I've already found that I really am not up to the task of even killing an Evod's worth in a sitting. But on my little drip atty, it rocks.

I need to order a bunch of little attys. :)

Someone needs to invent a Gatling Gun or revolver style holder that you can stuff like 6 carts in it and just round robin the SOB.... and to make it interesting, you could put one totally craptastic juice in one and play Russian Roulette, vaping style.

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
Yep. Now that I actually HAVE a bit of a selection to pick from, I am finding my delivery choices limited. I really like the Cinful Apple, but I've already found that I really am not up to the task of even killing an Evod's worth in a sitting. But on my little drip atty, it rocks.

I need to order a bunch of little attys. :)

Someone needs to invent a Gatling Gun or revolver style holder that you can stuff like 6 carts in it and just round robin the SOB.... and to make it interesting, you could put one totally craptastic juice in one and play Russian Roulette, vaping style.

Excellent idea!! Would be a perfectly good setup for the Itaste 134 ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey... I'm not the one afraid of spilling the beans... I know you are confusing me with that Reo fella... now you are confusing me with everyone.... Like I am some army of Agent Smiths to your Neo (there... just send you ANOTHER 'eo to confuse you!)

Oh, and since you don't like those two flavors so much... you can send me any that you have on hand. ;)

LOL. I got rid of all my dead stuff. :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've had a 15ml bottle of Blueberry Muffin sitting in my steep closet for close to 4 months because, while it tastes exactly like a fresh from the over blueberry muffin, it was just too rich for me and it felt like cinnamon stuck in my throat.

But lately, I've been chain-vaping the heck out of it in my RDA. The RDA always seems to balance the flavors and brings out the sweetness. The Blueberry flavor is HUGE and sweet and blueberry and HUGE :) And the muffin part is just right. And this isn't even part of the Purity line, but that is one fresh blueberry flavor!

My stockpile of NETs is low enough that comes first to replenish, but I can see more Blueberry Muffin in the future as well as trying out more of the bakery or fruit flavors.

So, if a juice doesn't taste right or has something "off" to it, change up the delivery device. Clearomizers just didn't do Blueberry Muffin justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread