• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned James from DFWVapor.com in this thread,
based in Lewisville, but mobile.
He's got some great liquid flavors that he flavors himself (mmm... blueberry...) and he's always been able to meet me same day for juice and supplies (usually within an hour if it's an emergency and I'm out of juice or something).

From his website:
"If your ecig is dead ,lost, or you left your juice at the bar we tend to have a 15min+drive time response. In some cases till 2AM."

I just moved (or am moving, this week) from Plano to Red Oak (Desoto, Lancaster area) but, he'll still be my go-to guy for same day juice and supplies. I just ordered a bunch of juice through the mail from him yesterday.

-=BoB=-

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned James from DFWVapor.com in this thread,
based in Lewisville, but mobile.
He's got some great liquid flavors that he flavors himself (mmm... blueberry...) and he's always been able to meet me same day for juice and supplies (usually within an hour if it's an emergency and I'm out of juice or something).

From his website:
"If your ecig is dead ,lost, or you left your juice at the bar we tend to have a 15min+drive time response. In some cases till 2AM."

I just moved (or am moving, this week) from Plano to Red Oak (Desoto, Lancaster area) but, he'll still be my go-to guy for same day juice and supplies. I just ordered a bunch of juice through the mail from him yesterday.

-=BoB=-

I personally have not tried any of his juices ... but I know that I and many others I know if have not bought from him or recommended him because he sells juices that are flavored like illicit substances. IMO not the best PR and not good for the community ... but that is just my opinion. I have talked to him in a few chats a few times and he seems to be a nice guy but I can't bring myself to recommend his business for that reason.

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
I personally have not tried any of his juices ... but I know that I and many others I know if have not bought from him or recommended him because he sells juices that are flavored like illicit substances. IMO not the best PR and not good for the community ... but that is just my opinion. I have talked to him in a few chats a few times and he seems to be a nice guy but I can't bring myself to recommend his business for that reason.

That doesn't bother me, personally. I'm far more interested in the quality and value of the juice. Most flavorings are "illicit" in that they are banned, such as clove and vanilla in regards to tobacco cigarettes. I don't think that PR for mj flavored juice is going to be any worse than bubble gum flavored juice as far as the community is concerned.

BobTheKlown

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2010
Red Oak, Tx
That doesn't bother me, personally. I'm far more interested in the quality and value of the juice. Most flavorings are "illicit" in that they are banned, such as clove and vanilla in regards to tobacco cigarettes. I don't think that PR for mj flavored juice is going to be any worse than bubble gum flavored juice as far as the community is concerned.

Thank you, I had a long response typed up for this, but my computer restarted and I never re-wrote it, also mine was much more harshly worded...
I agree, if this flavor is "illicit" then so is every flavor except the tobacco flavors since flavored cigarettes are illegal...

I have to say, James really helped me out when I started out vaping 8-9 months ago. I got my Blu and decided within a couple of days I really needed a 510 but, didn't want to wait for shipping. I recommend him to people new to vaping since he's local and inexpensive, he'll take the time to help figure out what's best for them, he takes care of his warranty replacements in person, and he's a super nice guy...

As for recommendations: I really like his blueberry myself, a very true to the fruit flavor, not a candy version. All his fruit flavors are really true to the fruit, not overly sweet.

But also, if you're looking for a flavor you can't find anywhere (a certain candy or something), talk to him, he'll probably try to make it for you (that 'illicit' flavor was a request). My next order from him will almost definitely include his new marlboro clone, I know he's been working on it for months at the request of several people (including myself), who couldn't find a good 'burning' tobacco flavor.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
As I said ... just my opinion. Not saying that I agree with being judgmental on the part of the powers that be but the fact remains that they WILL be judgmental (sp?) when illegal subsances are involved and it is the good of the community that I keep in mind first and foremost. As I have said, I have spoken to him before and he seems to be a nice guy ... no malice intended. I just personally realize the ramifications of certain juices being on the market and, sad as it may be due to the perceptions of those that don't understand, fear for the damage that my do to the cause.

tradertroll

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Dallas
Any other flavors you like? I would love to order from our local guys but for the price, it needs to be special juice.

I now have some Orange Dream (18mg). The flavor is not as strong as that of the Wild Cherry I tried. I will finish this off, because it is pleasant, but it is a little too 'subtle' for my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread