The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Oh crap I need... (North Texas Retailers)

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by franklyspeaking, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. franklyspeaking

franklyspeaking Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2009
    Arlington, Texas
  2. clexxi

clexxi Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    texas
    A couple of times when out of juice, I've gone to 24 hr exotic boutiques around North Houston and found liquid in Kool Kola, Turkish Delight(my fav), Carmenilla, and Apple Crunch in 18mg. Not the best but works in a pinch.

3. gcast

gcast Moved On

Feb 20, 2010
    Texas
    Full supply Retail Store in Denton, Tx

Vaporescence
    1914 N Carroll Blvd (Carroll & University)
    Denton, Tx
    Vaporescence.com

They have kits, mods, liquids, and supplies for most everything

4. BobTheKlown

BobTheKlown Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    Red Oak, Tx
    I'm surprised nobody's mentioned James from DFWVapor.com in this thread,
    based in Lewisville, but mobile.
    He's got some great liquid flavors that he flavors himself (mmm... blueberry...) and he's always been able to meet me same day for juice and supplies (usually within an hour if it's an emergency and I'm out of juice or something).

From his website:
    "If your ecig is dead ,lost, or you left your juice at the bar we tend to have a 15min+drive time response. In some cases till 2AM."

I just moved (or am moving, this week) from Plano to Red Oak (Desoto, Lancaster area) but, he'll still be my go-to guy for same day juice and supplies. I just ordered a bunch of juice through the mail from him yesterday.

-=BoB=-

5. jdubious

jdubious Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Coppell, TX
    Is Janty Ft. Worth an actual brick and mortar store I can walk into? If so I could use some additional info.

6. tradertroll

tradertroll Full Member Verified Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Dallas
    I really enjoy the WildCherry I got from DFW Vapor

7. ShannonS

ShannonS Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Las Colinas, TX
    Any other flavors you like? I would love to order from our local guys but for the price, it needs to be special juice.

8. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    I personally have not tried any of his juices ... but I know that I and many others I know if have not bought from him or recommended him because he sells juices that are flavored like illicit substances. IMO not the best PR and not good for the community ... but that is just my opinion. I have talked to him in a few chats a few times and he seems to be a nice guy but I can't bring myself to recommend his business for that reason.

9. ShannonS

Oct 18, 2009
    Las Colinas, TX
    That doesn't bother me, personally. I'm far more interested in the quality and value of the juice. Most flavorings are "illicit" in that they are banned, such as clove and vanilla in regards to tobacco cigarettes. I don't think that PR for mj flavored juice is going to be any worse than bubble gum flavored juice as far as the community is concerned.

10. BobTheKlown

Sep 11, 2010
    Red Oak, Tx
    Thank you, I had a long response typed up for this, but my computer restarted and I never re-wrote it, also mine was much more harshly worded...
    I agree, if this flavor is "illicit" then so is every flavor except the tobacco flavors since flavored cigarettes are illegal...

I have to say, James really helped me out when I started out vaping 8-9 months ago. I got my Blu and decided within a couple of days I really needed a 510 but, didn't want to wait for shipping. I recommend him to people new to vaping since he's local and inexpensive, he'll take the time to help figure out what's best for them, he takes care of his warranty replacements in person, and he's a super nice guy...

As for recommendations: I really like his blueberry myself, a very true to the fruit flavor, not a candy version. All his fruit flavors are really true to the fruit, not overly sweet.

But also, if you're looking for a flavor you can't find anywhere (a certain candy or something), talk to him, he'll probably try to make it for you (that 'illicit' flavor was a request). My next order from him will almost definitely include his new marlboro clone, I know he's been working on it for months at the request of several people (including myself), who couldn't find a good 'burning' tobacco flavor.

11. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    As I said ... just my opinion. Not saying that I agree with being judgmental on the part of the powers that be but the fact remains that they WILL be judgmental (sp?) when illegal subsances are involved and it is the good of the community that I keep in mind first and foremost. As I have said, I have spoken to him before and he seems to be a nice guy ... no malice intended. I just personally realize the ramifications of certain juices being on the market and, sad as it may be due to the perceptions of those that don't understand, fear for the damage that my do to the cause.

12. tradertroll

tradertroll Full Member Verified Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Dallas
    I now have some Orange Dream (18mg). The flavor is not as strong as that of the Wild Cherry I tried. I will finish this off, because it is pleasant, but it is a little too 'subtle' for my taste.

13. BobTheKlown

Sep 11, 2010
    Red Oak, Tx
  14. bubbajoe72

bubbajoe72 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    Big D, Texas
    Pipedreams on Lower Greenville has a small selection of eLiquid but it's kinda pricey - 12.99 for 10ml. It's cheaper than Tobacco Town though - their 10ml were 19.99 last time i checked.

15. dell77

dell77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Dallas TX, USA
  16. ShannonS

Oct 18, 2009
    Las Colinas, TX
    Wow, another retailer selling Dekang for a buck a mL. That's harsh.

17. dell77

dell77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Dallas TX, USA
    Do anyone know the price for e-liquid, 510 Atty, 510 Battery at Vaporescence store in Denton?
    Is the price will be the same if you order from http://www.vaporescence.com/
    Thanks

18. ShannonS

Oct 18, 2009
    Las Colinas, TX
    There is a smoke shop on Matlock, just south of I20 by Pizza Patron that sells eliquid, small selection, expensive juice but it is there.

19. Jennie O

Jennie O Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2011
    N Texas
    HI from Lewisville! Good to know there's a shop in Denton if I need anything quick. There's a place around the corner from me called the Dragon's Breath I need to drop in and see if they carry any Ecig stuff.

20. Dank vapr

Dank vapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    North Texas
    I visit the dragons breath lewisville often there is no eliquid there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.