Oh God, she's got yet ANOTHER question...shoot me now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
This one just occurred to me. If I take all the 'stuffing' out of a empty cartridge, would it be usable as a temporary atty drip system? I don't want to fill up a clearo with something I'm not sure I'll like, and I have PLENTY of the cartridges lying around. Can't use them with anything else as they are 808 threaded. You know, just drip a couple drops on it with a drip tip and vape?

Last edited:

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
If by "cartridge" you mean a "cartomizer" you can if it has a horizontal coil (like a Kanger). If the cartomizer has a vertical coil (like a Boge or Smoktech) it would be a little tough, and wouldn't vape very well even if you did manage to have a coil left after you got the stuffing out..

ugh..I went back and corrected cartomizer to cartridge because it didn't 'look right'. still learning the terminology. One set are el cheapos from litecig, and the other ones are the prefilled from Vapor4Life and "Premium". NO clue what's inside until I take one apart, but I won't be out anything if it doesn't work. :) Thank you for the help.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    ugh..I went back and corrected cartomizer to cartridge because it didn't 'look right'. still learning the terminology. One set are el cheapos from litecig, and the other ones are the prefilled from Vapor4Life and "Premium". NO clue what's inside until I take one apart, but I won't be out anything if it doesn't work. :) Thank you for the help.

Look inside. If you see a wire looped over the filler you can't just pull the filler out, that's what makes it so that you can or can't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread