Oh, how I've missed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I ordered from tastyvapor quite often roughly two years ago. For one reason or another, I stopped, possibly due to me being an instant gratification kind of girl--and shipments often took a pretty long time. I placed an order Friday, was shipped the same day--and I received it TODAY. That's awesome. I ordered TastyFinger (since I've had it in the past and loved it), and two new flavors to try--caramel popcorn and Chunky Monkey (both are awesome). I forgot how good these juices were--and can't for the life of me remember why I would deprieve myself of such excellence.

I see there are so many new flavors...are there any "MUST HAVES" that I should try. I'm eying the waffles and wondering if there's a way to get a good chocolate chip maple syrup waffle done....Any suggestions for me?

So glad to be back!

scross1

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Orlando
Welcome back!! Waffles with heavy syrup is my favorite, all day vape. I just received some lemon poundcake and I can't believe how freakin good it smells. I don't know if I should vape it or drink it. It is really, really good and refreshing. Perfect for summer. Give your friends at TV a call and ask them about the choc. chip syrup. I bet they can figure something out.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Welcome back!! Waffles with heavy syrup is my favorite, all day vape. I just received some lemon poundcake and I can't believe how freakin good it smells. I don't know if I should vape it or drink it. It is really, really good and refreshing. Perfect for summer. Give your friends at TV a call and ask them about the choc. chip syrup. I bet they can figure something out.

How do you order it with heavy syrup?? I didn't see that option!

scross1

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Orlando
Just enter your requests in the comment section toward the bottom of the order. It comes up after you start to checkout. If you want Geoffs Blend with 1/2 the cinnamon or waffles heavy on the syrup or cafe mocha light on the chocolate, enter it in the comments. They want you to love your juices and everyone's tastes are unique. And tastes change the longer you don't smoke. I have all of my juices sweetened with sucralose- I enter that in the comment box.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I ordered from tastyvapor quite often roughly two years ago. For one reason or another, I stopped, possibly due to me being an instant gratification kind of girl--and shipments often took a pretty long time. I placed an order Friday, was shipped the same day--and I received it TODAY. That's awesome. I ordered TastyFinger (since I've had it in the past and loved it), and two new flavors to try--caramel popcorn and Chunky Monkey (both are awesome). I forgot how good these juices were--and can't for the life of me remember why I would deprieve myself of such excellence.

I see there are so many new flavors...are there any "MUST HAVES" that I should try. I'm eying the waffles and wondering if there's a way to get a good chocolate chip maple syrup waffle done....Any suggestions for me?

So glad to be back!

Hey There Kimmy! Welcome back to TV. I am now totally addicted to the Lemon Poundcake! I ordered it the first week it came out and have been hooked ever since. It is my one all day all the time vape! It is heavenly!! Ok, so you know I like it, but everyone's taste buds are different so I cannot say whether you will love it or not. All I can say is if it is something you like to eat, it will typically be good in a vape. There is rare instances where something you do not like to eat is good in vape form, but as I said, I find that to be rare. But I loved those Hostess Lemon poppyseed Muffins and this lemon poundcake could be the closest thing I have ever tasted to them.

CV

Vayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Arizona Bay
Hey There Kimmy! Welcome back to TV. I am now totally addicted to the Lemon Poundcake! I ordered it the first week it came out and have been hooked ever since. It is my one all day all the time vape! It is heavenly!! Ok, so you know I like it, but everyone's taste buds are different so I cannot say whether you will love it or not. All I can say is if it is something you like to eat, it will typically be good in a vape. There is rare instances where something you do not like to eat is good in vape form, but as I said, I find that to be rare. But I loved those Hostess Lemon poppyseed Muffins and this lemon poundcake could be the closest thing I have ever tasted to them.

CV

just fired up my first taste of Lemon Poundcake on Sat and have already gone through multiple tanks! its so awesome and I'm already gonna throw in my next order and some doublers to really stock up on this delicious juice!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

So glad to be back!

Yeah, two years ago, we were just suddenly SLAMMED with order and had only two people mixing, shipping and someone else helping on the weekends to catch things up. We were still very young. But, improvements have been made. We're now a staff of 7 people, operate in a custom-built factory and have everything we need to stay on top of orders. Hope your experience this time around was improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread