Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I just saw Pluid become available over at vapewatch. I had no choice but to buy it. And Agent orange. I couldn't help myself. I will be doing reviews on these 2 epic level juices. And if I don't like them they will be up for trades. Now please someone give me a link to an ultra low cost glass tank. And hurry. :) Thank you!

BTW the thread title was supposed to be "OH man..."

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
that is some expensive juice without a clue as to what it tastes like. I mean, give some kind of a description about what the flavor is- maha ras $68? I don't think so no matter how many people say it's great.

I ordered the Mah stuff and hate it. It smells like perfume that is awful. I would love to get rid of it. May end up pouring it down the drain. I also got some cutter that was bad too. I won't buy from him again...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Wow that sucks that you guys had such a bad experience. Too be honest... I just ordered it so I could experience and do a review of the famous Pluid. Just the experience whether good or bad is worth the ticket price, IMHO. I have always stated that I may get around to buying some but that I HATED anise or licorice flavor with a passion. Since it is so popular I don't think I will have any trouble getting rid of it if I don't like it... I don't know about the Mah... but there are some people here that really like it. So I wouldn't toss it.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
What will you hubinator do if he finds out?

Well it just so happens that I came clean. Not that he would "do anything" anyway. It's just we have a lot of bills that should have been payed... but I chose ejuice instead. hehe. I have about $100 for each of us built into our budget, but we pay bills first. This time I spent first... oopsy.

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Yeah just loaded up my first tank in the davide mini. Draw is a little tighter than my protank but man it hits good. The ONLY complaint I have is having to use a needle point bottle to get juice in there. Doesn't make my halo too easy to get in there but it's ok. Still tastes good when I draw. Well worth it.

Spacedoutart

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Buffalo NY
I have both of these Juices! I am in a love hate relationship with both... Pluid is amazing once you can get over the black licorice initial taste... It takes a few good drags before it coats everything and the other flavors come out. Also Agent Orange is super good. It reminds me of a orange mince meat pie. Both of the juices are a super strong flavor. Not sure if they were done purposely so that I can be diluted to desired taste.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Yeah just loaded up my first tank in the davide mini. Draw is a little tighter than my protank but man it hits good. The ONLY complaint I have is having to use a needle point bottle to get juice in there. Doesn't make my halo too easy to get in there but it's ok. Still tastes good when I draw. Well worth it.

WHAT! I am going to need a needle tip to fill the dang tank! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread