The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Oh man... don't tell my husband.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by mariahpoo, Aug 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mariahpoo

mariahpoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    I just saw Pluid become available over at vapewatch. I had no choice but to buy it. And Agent orange. I couldn't help myself. I will be doing reviews on these 2 epic level juices. And if I don't like them they will be up for trades. Now please someone give me a link to an ultra low cost glass tank. And hurry. :) Thank you!

BTW the thread title was supposed to be "OH man..."

2. gr1llmeacheese

gr1llmeacheese Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2013
    Aurora, IL, USA
  3. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
  4. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    Yeah way cool I get the mini. :)

5. thomas.egnoto

thomas.egnoto Full Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Syracuse, NY
    Stupid question probably... But is vapewatch an online retailer? I've been desperate to get my hands on some radiator pluid but it seems everyone's sold out.

6. New2vaps

New2vaps Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    USA
    Yes, vapewatch is the only place you can buy Pluid online in the US.

7. gr1llmeacheese

gr1llmeacheese Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2013
    Aurora, IL, USA
    And it is vapingwatch.com

8. wingman399

wingman399 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2013
    Olathe, KS
    AnyVape Davide Mini Glassomizer

Here's the mini davide and it's cheaper. Basically the protank 2 mini equivalent. I ordered a couple of these that should be here today!!!

9. peterforpats

peterforpats Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

that is some expensive juice without a clue as to what it tastes like. I mean, give some kind of a description about what the flavor is- maha ras $68? I don't think so no matter how many people say it's great.

10. bbwbfan

bbwbfan Full Member Verified Member

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    I ordered the Mah stuff and hate it. It smells like perfume that is awful. I would love to get rid of it. May end up pouring it down the drain. I also got some cutter that was bad too. I won't buy from him again...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

11. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville

Wow that sucks that you guys had such a bad experience. Too be honest... I just ordered it so I could experience and do a review of the famous Pluid. Just the experience whether good or bad is worth the ticket price, IMHO. I have always stated that I may get around to buying some but that I HATED anise or licorice flavor with a passion. Since it is so popular I don't think I will have any trouble getting rid of it if I don't like it... I don't know about the Mah... but there are some people here that really like it. So I wouldn't toss it.

12. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    DAMN! $3 less then the one I bought... oh well... next time.

13. Signal30

Signal30 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2013
    Southwest Ohio
    What will you hubinator do if he finds out?

14. Fizzpop

Fizzpop Super Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    United States
    +1 on the mini-Davide. I got the big one too, they are very nice.

15. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    Well it just so happens that I came clean. Not that he would "do anything" anyway. It's just we have a lot of bills that should have been payed... but I chose ejuice instead. hehe. I have about $100 for each of us built into our budget, but we pay bills first. This time I spent first... oopsy.

16. wingman399

wingman399 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2013
    Olathe, KS
    Yeah just loaded up my first tank in the davide mini. Draw is a little tighter than my protank but man it hits good. The ONLY complaint I have is having to use a needle point bottle to get juice in there. Doesn't make my halo too easy to get in there but it's ok. Still tastes good when I draw. Well worth it.

17. Spacedoutart

Spacedoutart Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    Buffalo NY
    I have both of these Juices! I am in a love hate relationship with both... Pluid is amazing once you can get over the black licorice initial taste... It takes a few good drags before it coats everything and the other flavors come out. Also Agent Orange is super good. It reminds me of a orange mince meat pie. Both of the juices are a super strong flavor. Not sure if they were done purposely so that I can be diluted to desired taste.

18. LT Smok

LT Smok Full Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Winchester Va
    I have the DBOX Puritank which i got from Discountvapers and its a great glass tank setup... Might look into them as well :)

19. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    WHAT! I am going to need a needle tip to fill the dang tank! :(

20. ZeroDisorder

ZeroDisorder Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2013
    Oklahoma
    My local B&M is selling Pluid and Agent Orange too! It's great stuff. A&M Vape Shop in Oklahoma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.