Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Yeah I think the portable 2 is the same. There is a grate at the bottom so the blunt tips of the bottle is out.

Well that pisses me off. :( I am going to have to get a syringe to fill the dang thing. Stupid. why can't they all be easy to fill like the clearos were. :( I am going to be pouting for a while....

SO does anyone know where to get a dang syringe for e juice? Preferably fast to the door and cheep.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I've kept many secrets from husbands, so don't worry about it.

The thing is I usually don't. At all... that is why I had to come clean. We are around each other 24-7 we work together and play together... we are normally never away from each other for more then 2 hours. But it is better for me to buy and then tell him. If I were to bring up the sale it would have been a hard NO. :) I know how to work things.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I ordered the Mah stuff and hate it. It smells like perfume that is awful. I would love to get rid of it. May end up pouring it down the drain. I also got some cutter that was bad too. I won't buy from him again...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

If you get yourself verified you could sell it.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/283955-how-become-verified-member.html

If you don't want to do that you can put it up for a juice swap instead:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/414138-juice-swaps-usa-please-read-first-post-rules-guidelines.html

Dumping down the drain just because you are P.O.'d at a liquid is a waste.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I just saw Pluid become available over at vapewatch. I had no choice but to buy it. And Agent orange. I couldn't help myself. I will be doing reviews on these 2 epic level juices. And if I don't like them they will be up for trades. Now please someone give me a link to an ultra low cost glass tank. And hurry. :) Thank you!

BTW the thread title was supposed to be "OH man..."

Oops - you outed yourself. Now it's on you to never leave this thread open in your browser. :p

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Yeah don't dump your liquid. Before you know it we'll have the environmentalists all up our (vapers) butts too like the antzs....

FOR GODS SAKE WHAT ABOUT THE FISH?

Sigh.

I would never dump it! Heavens no. I never ever have. If I don't like a juice I trade it. Super easy... I could probably even do it on CL.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Yeah don't dump your liquid. Before you know it we'll have the environmentalists all up our (vapers) butts too like the antzs....

FOR GODS SAKE WHAT ABOUT THE FISH?

Sigh.

Yeah. And then we would have to pay for studies showing that fish smoking is a bad thing. Then the internet rumors start that there is radiator fluid in smoked fish and... You know how these things get started.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicate

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I've seen a couple posts lately of people buying their first hardware on CL. Not something I would recommend.

Buying... I would not do. Selling however, I have had no problems with selling stuff on CL in my area. Not that it will come down to that. I was merely stating that it is an option. I have so may vape friends, I am sure I will not need to put an ad anywhere.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Buying... I would not do. Selling however, I have had no problems with selling stuff on CL in my area. Not that it will come down to that. I was merely stating that it is an option. I have so may vape friends, I am sure I will not need to put an ad anywhere.

I was just sayin' that for a newbie - first hardware purchase from CL - not good. Experienced buyers know what to look out for with this stuff. But the second your money and the seller is gone and the newbie finds out they just got the deal of the century on a half dozen dead eGo batteries...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread