OH NO!!!! $9.00 Anodized NEW WIDER DRP TIPS with FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thats Right Shorter,Wider Holes with a depper degree on the funnel as not to make them sharp, and anodized for healths sake...I thought free shipping for them little things would be good...$10.00 with SAVEinNJ coupon code that is $9 at your door!!!! Thanks
Drew

Available in Gold and Clear this week...Next week after I will get some more colors Up!!!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I second this! I need to add a couple new drip tips. Also, I don't see that a 510 adaptor is included with the XSHaler (seems odd if the first 50 orders include a 510 LR atty), but if I add one to my order, shipping charges happen. That turns it into a $15 adaptor.

Options????

No its an 801LR atty...
I just sent you a PM!!!!!Hurry UP!!!!Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Natura,
I am not putting the 801s up until I have more time to test them...Let me Splain...The last ones I got werent lasting and had some issues...We made some tweeks and I just got them in...I absolutely LOVE them...However Im not sure if they are going to perform well enough to sell..SO I figured I would give some with the first 50 XS-Halers to sweeten up the deal and wait for the feedback..I am on the 3rd or 4th day with mine and it is fine but I wouldnt want to sell them until Im a little more sure...I tested 200 with an OHM meter and they were all perfect xcept for 2 DOA...So far it looks good...Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Thank Drew..I know the first 50 are sold by now.
Besides I just went through a week of ell no nic or caffeine!!!

Thanks A TON for these LR attys ..I was back to vaping 3.7 and ready to ditch it aLL.
Hehehe now I just ditched NIc and caffeine. I can't wait for those 801. How bout a paypal 20.00 donation to that charilty of yours will that get me to be a beta tester of 801 w/free ship : ) hehe I love these 510 buut hyperventilating must try.. want to.. try UGHHHHHHHHHHHH I can be good girl or a better one ; )

Ah, I know your more then kind..I will let you decide sniff sniff I ain't got not control lol

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just order a regular 801 and put it in the Special Instructions in CAPLOCKS for LR atty instead of regular and add a sampe of your choice to supplement the shipping.

I CHATTED WITH DREW ON ECF(NATURA) AND HE SAID TO REPLACE THIS ATTY WITH A LR AND PLEASE SEND ME A 4ML SAMPLE OF (MY FAVORITE) LIQUID BECAUSE I LOVE RED HEADED GUYS NAMED SHAWN!
Just copy and paste...;-) I thought the last part would make Shawn Smile anyway!!!

PS how do you know about charity???

Last edited:

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Just order a regular 801 and put it in the Special Instructions in CAPLOCKS for LR atty instead of regular

I CHATTED WITH DREW ON ECF(NATURA) AND HE SAID TO REPLCE THIS ATTY WITH A LR!
Just copy and paste...
PS how do you know about charity???

I can read : ) LOL and I do remember you playing poker on TV too.
Hey- if you ever look for things to auction off for the charity let me know!

OH YEAH ME.. I can copy and paste too!
Your a sweetie.. Thanks!
Now if we can just get zero nic lung pear juice LOL I wouldn't have to keep hearing krythis say you gotta try it lol

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
I did I did Drew!! You got me all train as a customer quick with Nhaler you should do a constant F5!

I copy and pasted it too roflamo and then babbled bout my fav being pear lung zero nic hahaha Invoice# 0000011008

It was ell without caffeine and nic for a week...I can always add caf back in but don't think I will as BAD as it was! I have gone cold turket from Caf b4 but never was it this bad. Hard to believe the nic after 4 months vaping would be that hard?? OHhhhhh the chills and muscles were on fire LOL at the gym I yelled out fire legs roflmao. So happy I got through it.

And even MORE delighted at the LR ATTYS!!! Can't wait to fine out which one I will like more lol probably BOTH!

Thank You ever so much Drew : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread