Oh noooo...the condom broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I opened a box of Premo Kants early today and pulled one out, removed the caps and tried to put it on the battery; I could not get the threads to start to save my life... turned the carto up for inspection and, duh, found the .... plug still in the carto, didn't think much of it, figured i twisted it off when removing the cap. Then later i opened a box of my new Premo blanks and found that, on every one, the batt caps and the .... plugs are in two pieces, they were never fused to the cap at all. Opened two more boxes and every single one was like that.

there is just enough of a nub that it is no problem getting the but plug out of the carto so I am now using the plug [only] on my daily cartos, I usually put the caps back on between uses but just using the plug is much easier ...wonder if they did this just because they know how lazy I am or if its a manufacturing boo boo???? Hummmmm

dracis

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Hurry! There's still time!

ohnoesk.jpg

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Actually I like the separate pieces type... i find it more useful that way ... but unfortunately my cartos do not seem to be multiplying ....drat !!...I could only hope

Wow ...I could have done some cross breeding ... mint and kant, wintergreen and 555 .... oh wait .... that's why I have juice and blanks (blank cartos and NoBacco juice that is ...just to clarify!)

Oh almost forgot ...I misstated the facts a bit, the first one I found was actually an Espresso carto ...not Kant ....wish I had Premo Kants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread