Oh, now THAT is interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
I just got my first two bottles of 'juice' and some blank cartomizers to use with the cig-a-like. I filled one with 'caramel', and the other with 'menthol', and vaped. Switched back and forth from the pre-filled that came with the ecig, and the ones I filled myself, which by the way are at a LOWER nic level. The pre-filled ones taste....stale? Even though they are higher nicotine. I find the 'fresh' ones that I filled much more satisfying. Has anyone else found this? I'm wondering just how 'old' the ones that came with my ecig kit really are... Now I can hardly wait for my Ego 900maH and the sampler to arrive!!:w00t:

Amirite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
New York, NY
I just got my first two bottles of 'juice' and some blank cartomizers to use with the cig-a-like. I filled one with 'caramel', and the other with 'menthol', and vaped. Switched back and forth from the pre-filled that came with the ecig, and the ones I filled myself, which by the way are at a LOWER nic level. The pre-filled ones taste....stale? Even though they are higher nicotine. I find the 'fresh' ones that I filled much more satisfying. Has anyone else found this? I'm wondering just how 'old' the ones that came with my ecig kit really are... Now I can hardly wait for my Ego 900maH and the sampler to arrive!!:w00t:

Congrats on the Ego! Now if you're anything like me, it will last you approximately 5 days before you want to upgrade to a VV/VW mod. :)

SPM3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
North Fort Myers, Florida
Congrats Molli! :D
You have now started the quest for the "ultimate vape", hehe ;)
Finding new juice taste you like is a big part of fun in vaping for me. These are definately keeping me off cigs for good. Too many juices I haven't tried yet. I went through pumpkin pie during Thanksgiving/Christmas time, then went to cotton candy and watermelon jolly rancher. I find I tend to have a sweet tooth, and like the candy-type flavors, but have found they don't go well with the morning coffee. Mixed Butterscotch and Vanilla Swirl, which actually goes good with coffee. :D I use Ectogamma (local store blend, kinda like the ecto coolers juice box/bag drinks in the early '80s. A cinnamon taste with something else I can't put a finger on yet.) as my all day vape at the moment.

So many different juices :drool:

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Lower nic juice in my experience is better tasting. Only found out by accident. I didn't shake my juice at all and filled two set ups for a trip. One was harsh and unvapeable and the other was soooo yummy. Ha ha. Remember to shake. The nic separates. I forget if it rises or to top or settles at bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread