Oh, the addiction to vaping sets in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Since I've had my DSE701 E-cigar, my Girlfriend has been interested in switching to E-cigs.... She won't do the Cigar, too much vapor for her.

I did some research and will be picking up a couple Mistic (Yeah, I know, not the best, but I'm on a budget and just starting out) starter kits here in a couple days... One for me when I am at work, and another kit for her (it's a surprise, don't tell her!)

How far will this addiction take us? I already have ideas in mind for modding my DSE701! I have access to a Lathe and LOTS of beautiful wood turning blanks..... :D

How far has your obsession with E-cigs and mods to them gone?

Discuss! :pop:

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
She had been hounding me since I got my "big smoky". She is more for the oral fixation, instead of the nicotine, but nonetheless, these are far better for you. :) I'll be picking up kit one tomorrow.... we'll get by until later in the week when I can go get another.

Oh yeah, I met my gal ten years ago, we became fast friends, than moved apart after graduating from Job Corps and just last year found each other again. Turns out we led similar lives and started talking again like we never went our separate ways! We are now divorced from our "others" and Soooooooo glad we found each other. :) Yep, it's a love story straight from a fairy tale! Sometimes you just know when you found "The one" for you. :)

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
That rocks! Did you find her on FB after all that time?

Why in fact I did! :D She's been married and Divorced, Has two daughters, and I myself have my two children as well. A ready made family! lol.

Every one of our friends has told us that we belong together and they knew it a long time ago too. :O

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I worked with my wife and then lost touch with her for nearly 10 years only to find out she was living near one of my friends in California, that was about 8 years ago now.

Anyway, my obsession started simply enough, till I started amassing a bunch of gear and then decided it might be fun to start a little blog. Things have sort of been out of control ever since :)

She had been hounding me since I got my "big smoky". She is more for the oral fixation, instead of the nicotine, but nonetheless, these are far better for you. :) I'll be picking up kit one tomorrow.... we'll get by until later in the week when I can go get another.

Oh yeah, I met my gal ten years ago, we became fast friends, than moved apart after graduating from Job Corps and just last year found each other again. Turns out we led similar lives and started talking again like we never went our separate ways! We are now divorced from our "others" and Soooooooo glad we found each other. :) Yep, it's a love story straight from a fairy tale! Sometimes you just know when you found "The one" for you. :)

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
I should buy my gf one, she's always taking my vape gear.

Thats why I got her one of her own! :O

Terra and I met and immediately knew. I have something to ask her, but am waiting another week or so... :D Psst, Don't tell her OK? :D

I'm slowly (ok fairly rapidly) weaning us down to zero Nic. :) I've been surprisingly ok with zero Nic for the last week. :)

I got four flavors of juice this time:

Menthol (my daily vape), Cafe coffee, Hazelnut (yum), and Wild Cherry. ALL are very good! :D I got a free bottle of Kahlua as well. All from Mtbakervapor. :D Great service from their crew.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Vanessa knows that I'm going to ask...and so does her mom. My future mother-in-law always mentions our wedding day. I think she's already planning...but I have at least a year to ask my question because Vanessa is still finishing up with college so I want her to get that out of the way first before we focus on "us". Vanessa may not have known immediately but I did chase after her for 8 years and finally won!

I've been working on getting to 0 nic but I hover between 11 and 18mg.

Thats why I got her one of her own! :O

Terra and I met and immediately knew. I have something to ask her, but am waiting another week or so... :D Psst, Don't tell her OK? :D

I'm slowly (ok fairly rapidly) weaning us down to zero Nic. :) I've been surprisingly ok with zero Nic for the last week. :)

I got four flavors of juice this time:

Menthol (my daily vape), Cafe coffee, Hazelnut (yum), and Wild Cherry. ALL are very good! :D I got a free bottle of Kahlua as well. All from Mtbakervapor. :D Great service from their crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread