Oh, the misinformation... and they won't post my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
What an idiot. Did he do any research before writing this?

" Each puff delivers nicotine to the brain - fast. It feels good, so we take another hit - then another. Soon the brain's chemical structure actually changes. It becomes hooked into wanting more and more nicotine to make the effects last. At this point, we be hooked."

He makes it sound like people are getting high on Nic. Rolling my eyes.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011

" Each puff delivers nicotine to the brain - fast. It feels good, so we take another hit - then another. Soon the brain's chemical structure actually changes. It becomes hooked into wanting more and more nicotine to make the effects last. At this point, we be hooked."

lol

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
nevermind the 80% success rate for quitting smoking and then quitting vaping. Nevermind the avoidance of putting toxic chemicals in your body from smoking. The more I think about it the more it bothers me. Grrrr

What really ticks me off is that my comment was mainly about big tobacco, big pharma, and the FDA all being in cahoots to keep people smoking. Apparently, you can't try and point this out in the comments.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC

Makes it sound to me like he thinks vaping makes our brains turn from an organic substrate into...I dunno, plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread